Clementine gets her Mouldings

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
SparK

Re: Clementine gets her Mouldings

Post by SparK » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 pm

It does look normal on silver but then again I don't think chrome bits stand out as much on lighter colours. Rather on the contrary for lighter colours I think I would rather opt for the contrast obtained through the black plastic.

Im maltese we have a saying which literally translates to "that's why all the different parts of the cow are sold" referring to different people having different tastes. What would be the English alternative to that?
1.4TSI XC

Biscuitwull

Post by Biscuitwull » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Fred99 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:55 pm
They can't be louder than the side mouldings and the double boot mouldings.

I just think they finish off the front nicely. They are ludicrously expensive for their size though!
Too right about size and cost - I drew the line somewhere and didn't feel these had so much impact as the other larger mouldings :)
On Order SEAT Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI Manual Samoa Orange. Xcellence Pack, Driving Assistance Pack 2, Heated Windscreen, Double Boot, Adaptive Cruise Control, Roof Bars, Bike Holder & various body mouldings to pimp it up a bit more !

Fred99

Post by Fred99 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:40 pm

I thought very seriously about the "Off Road" front moulding as it looks really nice, but it is over €400 and 4 hours fitting charge. In fact, I ended up with a 20% discount on the bits I have fitted and no fitting charge (I understand fitting is free in the UK but not in Spain). The rear moulding is about the same price, but I don't think that looks especially good unless you have the twin exhausts and that gets really expensive!

When I actually see one in the flesh I may reconsider, but the Spanish are not really into all these embellishments so it may take some time before I see one, bearing in mind I have only seen 3 Atecas since it was announced.
1.4TSI DSG Xcellence delivered 2/3/17 after 6 months wait. Brilliant Silver. 18" machined alloys. Park Assist. 360º cameras. Power boot. All driver assists. Alcantara. SEAT sound.

Ria

Post by Ria » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:36 pm

She looks fab! :)
Samao Orange XL Lux, pano roof, tow bar and all the bits n bobs.... ;)

Return to “Members Gallery”