Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Lack of new pics

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  bigglesgirl 
#1 ·
There seems to be a lack of new readers photos. I thought quite a few picked up in September. Is there anyone who has recently got one in black or an Fr who has pics to wet my appetite before mine arrives (and yes I will get pics as seen a one of my jobs is a photographer!)

#3 ·
I quite like the white on the Ateca and a couple i see in scunthorpe are in white (2 white and one black are all I have seen.)

#4 ·
Looking forward to seeing pics of yours barnybullet - I have also just ordered an Ateca FR in black Magic - 1.4TSI with the leather seats, convenience pack, heated screen, double floor and upgraded 19" alloys.

Delivery date so far is July 2018! :shock:

#5 ·
Will get some snaps uploaded in the next couple of days - sorry for the delay, i've obviously been too busy enjoying the car since it was delivered just over a month ago!!

#6 ·
Picking my Xcellence 1.4 in cheapskate blue with some nice body styling up on Thursday 19th so will get some pics on the website

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.