First pictures of Lava Blue Xcellence

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
Katana

First pictures of Lava Blue Xcellence

Post by Katana » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Had my new Ateca Xcellence now for 2 weeks and loving how it drives and my wife said it is the easiest car she has ever driven. So say no more except here are some of the first pictures. I have had lots of positive comments about the Lava Blue colour.

Ateca Side.jpg

Ateca Rear side.jpg

Etchings

Re: First pictures of Lava Blue Xcellence

Post by Etchings » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Very nice - must admit, after seeing the Lava Blue in the flesh I do love that colour! Have you found it very chameleonic (changing colour shades quite a bit depending on the light)?
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rhodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

Cristi

Post by Cristi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Looks great. I'm still waiting for mine that will look just like yours. Are the mudflaps fitted by your dealer? They look very good. I'm thinking to order some myself. Do you have any order details ? Are they plastic or rubber?

David1972

Post by David1972 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Is that lava blue?

:?
On order with lease company 11/05/17; original projected delivery date 15/10/17; now 30/11/17 :x in stock on 3/11/17, delivered 15/11/17 with 8 miles on the clock! - 1.4TSI DSG Excellence in Lava Blue, Heated Windscreen, Double Boot Floor

Katana

Post by Katana » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:35 pm

The metallic Lava Blue colour is defiantly a chameleon. In dull cloudy light it appears to be a dark Air Force Blue however in sunlight it takes on a more metallic almost dark turquoise blue and as I said previously everyone who have seen the car has commented on how attractive the colour is. I like that it appears a different colour in changing light and the way the silver door and chrome accents compliment the rich blue colour.

Katana

Post by Katana » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Christi……To answer your questions directly the mud flaps were fitted by the dealer as part of a winter pack that I ordered which included mud flaps interior rubber mats and a rubber boot liner, which are essential when visiting national parks as the standard carpet mats will get ruined and look tatty very quickly . The mud flaps are a rigid rubberised plastic and look great on the car. You can order the Mud flaps on their own and the dealer will fit them.

CyberGene

Post by CyberGene » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:17 pm

There was a demo Lava Blue and a Samoa Orange in the showroom when we were ordering. I've seen that Lava Blue previously on a sunny day and thought it was great. But when we were ordering it was a bit cloudy and the Lava Blue looked dark and dull and I event thought this must be the cheapo mediterranean blue. The wife was so strongly against it, she even said something about how this is the dullest color she's ever seen and "are you really saying you liked that color?!?!?!" And then she saw the Samoa Orange, and the rest is history... But yeah, the Lava Blue is a real chameleon :(
SEAT Ateca XCellence 4DRIVE 1.4 TSI DSG (Samoa Orange, 18" Machined, Sunroof, SEAT Sound, BSD + RCTA, ACC, Top View, Park Assist, Full Link) Ordered Oct 2, Built Nov 15, Delivered Dec 22 '17

Cristi

Post by Cristi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi Katana, thanks for the details. I also opted for the winter pack which includes everything you said except the mud flaps. Different country. I will try to find out some ordering details and get them also since i really like the look and i need the functionality. Had some similar ones on my Ibiza and they really made a difference in keeping the car clean.

Ria

Post by Ria » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:13 pm

lovely, nice with the winter pack... and side mouldings... :)
Samao Orange XL Lux, pano roof, tow bar and all the bits n bobs.... ;)

Return to “Members Gallery”