Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

The long wait is over ...

7K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  El Perro 
#1 ·
This beauty was delivered yesterday and is now taking pride of place on the drive :D

This was the only picture I managed to take before the heavens opened but that didn't stop me taking it out for a good spin around the roads of leafy Cheshire.

First impressions .... WOW !!!!
Even better than I imagined or remembered it was from the test drive back in August. Lucky me also got the new spec so I've now become the best Mum ever in the kids eyes ( easily pleased with their USB charging points in the rear )
Having spent the past 5 months reading the manual back to front ( several times) and using this forum for all your fantastic information and tips (sometimes frightening myself to death with everything to take in) I can honestly say it's an absolute dream to drive and sooooo easy to get familiar with.

Hopefully now the sun is shining i'll be able to take a few more pics but safe to say I am now one extremely happy bunny !! :lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice. I was looking at getting mine in white but everyone I know with white cars said they get too dirty.

So what did I do?......Went for black. Not sure what's worse haha.

Enjoy 😀

#3 ·
Black is definitely worse, I had two previous cars in black. Come back from the car wash and you are ready to go again. :lol:
Seriously white is not that bad. I already have a few scuff marks on my Ateca and they are not that visible on white. On a black car that would look terrible. Also, dust is not that visible in the white colour.

#4 ·
black is the worst sure,,,
I would have gone with white.. The best colour for showing off.. and why not it is a beautiful looking car.
BUT I ordered the "boring" Rhodium grey.

#5 ·
Might be some country specific taste but I find white cars even more "boring" than grey ones :) But don't take that as an offense, there are no two people similar, so my opinion is mine :) Lemony, congrats on your new shiny Ateca!

#6 ·
My Hubby has a black car and he said the same about the dirt. I had a white Leon FR before and i loved it so thought i'd go for White again, the dirt doesn't bother me too much as i don't clean it :lol:

Trust me i considered every colour available, every time a new colour appeared at the dealer i drove past and stalked it for days, but in the end i played safe :)
It's all about the drive anyway ....

Hubby says i've gone from Lewis Hamilton to Driving Miss Daisy in the past 24hrs :lol:

#8 ·
Mete78 said:
Lemony22 said:
This beauty was delivered yesterday and is now taking pride of place on the drive :D

This was the only picture I managed to take before the heavens opened but that didn't stop me taking it out for a good spin around the roads of leafy Cheshire.

First impressions .... WOW !!!!
Even better than I imagined or remembered it was from the test drive back in August. Lucky me also got the new spec so I've now become the best Mum ever in the kids eyes ( easily pleased with their USB charging points in the rear )
Having spent the past 5 months reading the manual back to front ( several times) and using this forum for all your fantastic information and tips (sometimes frightening myself to death with everything to take in) I can honestly say it's an absolute dream to drive and sooooo easy to get familiar with.

Hopefully now the sun is shining i'll be able to take a few more pics but safe to say I am now one extremely happy bunny !! :lol:
Looks lush. Mine is the same spec as urs but somoa orange. Like u my kids are alreafy arguing who will sit in the front 1st and havent even vot it yet lol. Congrats on getting urs
Hope you don't have too long but it's absolutley worth the wait!!!
I nearly went for the Somoa but just wasn't brave enough :eek:

You'll have trouble finding the kids in the back seats ... it's so spacious i nearly forgot they were with me :lol:

#9 ·
Congratulations, I decided on Nevada White for my Ateca as Seat had it on their Brochure front page, got the 19s but got the 2 litre Tdi 4WD as I live in Bonny Scotland and it's gone very well in the snow, and by the way it looks Dead Butch covered in muck so much so Seat should release it as a new colour, I love it to bits,ENJOY.

#10 ·
I have just ordered (in Spain) on 17-Jan-18;
Ateca 2.0 TDI 2.0 150 CV FR, Nevada White, FR Upholstery, 19" Machined Wheels, DAB Radio, Navigation Plus, Digital Dashboard, Auto Towbar.
The dealership has given me a delivery date of 2 months 17-Mar-18. Wonder when I will actually take delivery? Not holding my breath :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.