Velvet red girl

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
davon
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Velvet red girl

Post by davon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi to all of the owners of this nice car which Seat made. I bought one free aproxx a week ago which was on the way to my nearest dealer in Prague and realy only 1! (Czech Republic) and Saturday I had a call that arrived. I was so excited that I had to go to see it because I didn't know how the red velvet looks like 🤪 First pictures i can share. I can pick her up 25. 2. after vacation at mountains (Last with my Altea XL 😢)

356661D3-994D-4F4F-96A5-237B7CC4179D.jpeg

B15A4AF2-E240-4649-862F-C29A0CC8B1F0.jpeg

8B693C52-9DC0-43F3-AB20-6651B9D8B849.jpeg



davon
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by davon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:14 pm

So I want to introduce my new car since today. I picked it UP ať noon and was driving in the city in so many places without any point 😂

1.5 TSI, made 01/2019, manual...

2F6CBB4A-FF55-47F6-A2CD-8487973B99E2.jpeg

0DC67CE3-E4C2-4C14-B96B-7F51518BF24B.jpeg

B72A7BFB-A3F6-4522-99F7-C4BA6B71B2D0.jpeg

36800C13-B9BB-4CEE-8A5D-9CFB339CE7D1.jpeg



Phantom
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:49 pm
Location: Leicestershire

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by Phantom » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:39 am

Enjoy
Black 190 DSG Excellence


User avatar
Paul.Cambs
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Cambridgeshire

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by Paul.Cambs » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:24 am

Looks really good :-)
'Samantha' is a Feb-2018 Samoa FR 2.0 TSi 4Drive DSG
19" Wheels | KESSY | Power Tailgate | Adaptive Cruise | Top View Camera | Seat Sound
Convenience Pack | Winter Pack | Advanced Comfort and Driving Plus Pack | Heated Front Screen


User avatar
Sash
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by Sash » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Looks great. So how does it drive? Any kangarooing in 1st gear? Lack of power in 2nd? I am getting mine in March with some trepidation after all those threads on this forum...


izzy77
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by izzy77 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:28 pm

I love the colour! Looks really good in a bold colour I think. Like Sash, I'm interested to hear how it drives. Mine also due to arrive in march/April. There must be some happy owners of the 1.5 tsi manual somewhere...


davon
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by davon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Thanks guys, driving is... I do not how to write you about, but it is something so fantastic!. Especialy how tall you sit in! I can compare it with Altea XL which I came to the seller in and the way back was in this new one. About engine 1.4 TSI 92kW that I had in Altea and 1.5 TSI 110 kW that I have in this one I think it is toooo early to compare them if I drove 100km and everythink is so new and fresh 🤪 Inside the Ateca is lesa noise from the engine that I am sure about it and maybe also Wind when you drive you hear less inside! Engine from outside was quiter in Altea but this one is NEW so I hope the nose Come Down as more as far.

This Light is funny when you will be drunk and forget the name of your car 😂

E755C21D-3F74-44F1-8FE9-5094CCC252BE.jpeg



davon
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by davon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:01 am

Sash wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm
Looks great. So how does it drive? Any kangarooing in 1st gear? Lack of power in 2nd? I am getting mine in March with some trepidation after all those threads on this forum...
I haven't been focused for this, I will check and let you know about this. I was focused that the engine is stronger and engine stroke is better or I felt it like that...


User avatar
Sash
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by Sash » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:11 am

davon wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:01 am
Sash wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm
Looks great. So how does it drive? Any kangarooing in 1st gear? Lack of power in 2nd? I am getting mine in March with some trepidation after all those threads on this forum...
I haven't been focused for this, I will check and let you know about this. I was focused that the engine is stronger and engine stroke is better or I felt it like that...
That would be great, thanks.


davon
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Re: Velvet red girl

Post by davon » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 pm

Sash wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:11 am
davon wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:01 am
Sash wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm
Looks great. So how does it drive? Any kangarooing in 1st gear? Lack of power in 2nd? I am getting mine in March with some trepidation after all those threads on this forum...
I haven't been focused for this, I will check and let you know about this. I was focused that the engine is stronger and engine stroke is better or I felt it like that...
That would be great, thanks.
¨
So today I focused (60 km in the city) for 1st and second gear in driving. Because I had 1,4TSI 92kW Seat until now, this thing it hapens with the engine after start is nothing new for me, so the kangaroo efect hapened before as well in the old Seat, but it is only like 30 seconds after start...
2nd gear - no missing or lack of power I didn't feel at all (driving for ECO for now)
3rd gear - there is is more power in this engine than the old one (92kW) - I think it should be like that because 25 horse power you should feel in the same weight of car.

So I'm still more than satisfied!!!! Enjoying a lot!


Post Reply

Return to “Members Gallery”