Samoa Orange (SunnyD)

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
Tell

Re: Samoa Orange (SunnyD)

Post by Tell » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 pm

3 hours.... I don't wax mine. Well I do, turtle wax, let it dry and rub it off with an old pair of pyjamas with the buttons taken off :). An old secret. I've never painted the wheels so that's not going to happen.

I think it will take 90 minutes and I bought a two tread ladder from Wickes so I can do the roof without straining. There are more expensive better ones.
Ateca Xcellence 190 TDI 4Drive DSG, Rodium Grey, 19", Heated Windscreen, Navigation Plus, Seat sound, Panoramic roof, Xcellence Pack, Adv Comfort & Driving pack - on the road

Ria

Post by Ria » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Love the pics....I've recently ordered a Lava Blue XL but have since changed the colour to Samao Orange after seeing all these pics on the forum... Looking forward to getting 'Sammy' - Satsuma... whenever that may be.... Jan/Feb 18 I think and have asked the dealership to hold the car for 19 registration march 1st...
Samao Orange XL Lux, pano roof, tow bar and all the bits n bobs.... ;)

Lcchull

Post by Lcchull » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:50 pm

You won’t regret getting Samoa orange they are like a chameleon change colour with the weather great choice I’ve had mine nearly 2 years makes me smile every time
1.6se technology ecomotive Samoa orange ( The Satsuma) on the road 16/12/16 ;)

Return to “Members Gallery”