Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Samoa Orange (SunnyD)

14K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Lcchull 
#1 ·
Ok here's a few photos of my new beauty including some fancy pants HDR ones :D

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Sky Water Vehicle registration plate

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Water Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Great pics, Kindness - I think you've set a new standard there. The Samoa Orange is a stunning... I like the juxtaposition of the new Ateca with the old warehouse. Very arty. ;)

#5 ·
Very nice. Danger of being parked by graffiti is that the art could have been extended.

#8 ·
Amazing... I think you probably have the car in the Colour and Spec everyone wants... I Chose White as i was too impatient to wait for Samoa!....

Rare as Rockinghorse.. As they say...

#13 ·
Totally knackered after spending hours cleaning the car for 1st time with the Autoglym Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interior gift set my son got me for Christmas :D So bodywork washed, two different wax treatments, wheels cleaned & sealed, tyres treated and relax. Well for 5 mins before son said right gym time dad :? Now back from gym and relax with a cider :D

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

#14 ·
Yes very nice. Available to hire ?.

They do look great when clean.

#15 ·
Kindness71 said:
Totally knackered after spending hours cleaning the car for 1st time with the Autoglym Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interior gift set my son got me for Christmas :D So bodywork washed, two different wax treatments, wheels cleaned & sealed, tyres treated and relax. Well for 5 mins before son said right gym time dad :? Now back from gym and relax with a cider :D

View attachment 757

View attachment 758
I'll bring mine as you have done such a good job

#16 ·
Lcchull said:
Kindness71 said:

View attachment 757

View attachment 758
I'll bring mine as you have done such a good job
:lol: no chance. My father in law turned up and I ended up washing his car and wheels, albeit a much reduced and quicker process than I did on mine. ;)

#18 ·
Kindness71 said:

View attachment 757

View attachment 758
A man after my own heart :lol: Nice job Kindness ! Haven't touched the Ateca for two weeks due to lack of time and being a bit under the weather. I'll just keep looking at your pristine pictures until I get to spend the usual 3 hours or so on her :lol:

#20 ·
mcderms said:
Kindness71 said:

View attachment 757

View attachment 758
A man after my own heart :lol: Nice job Kindness ! Haven't touched the Ateca for two weeks due to lack of time and being a bit under the weather. I'll just keep looking at your pristine pictures until I get to spend the usual 3 hours or so on her :lol:
yeah it took about 3 hours, which I wasn't expecting. First time I've actually waxed a car as never felt the need before in previous cars. But this lady is a different matter :D

#21 ·
3 hours.... I don't wax mine. Well I do, turtle wax, let it dry and rub it off with an old pair of pyjamas with the buttons taken off :). An old secret. I've never painted the wheels so that's not going to happen.

I think it will take 90 minutes and I bought a two tread ladder from Wickes so I can do the roof without straining. There are more expensive better ones.

#22 ·
Love the pics....I've recently ordered a Lava Blue XL but have since changed the colour to Samao Orange after seeing all these pics on the forum... Looking forward to getting 'Sammy' - Satsuma... whenever that may be.... Jan/Feb 18 I think and have asked the dealership to hold the car for 19 registration march 1st...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.