Samoa Orange (SunnyD)

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
Belluszyra

Re: Samoa Orange (SunnyD)

Post by Belluszyra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 am

Fantastic photos. Better than the brochure.

Glad the wait was worth it.
Xcellence 1.4, Lava Blue, Electric tailgate, Seat sound, Advance driving pack, Heated windscreen, Top view camera

Lcchull

Post by Lcchull » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Great photos
1.6se technology ecomotive Samoa orange ( The Satsuma) on the road 16/12/16 ;)

Kindness71

Post by Kindness71 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Totally knackered after spending hours cleaning the car for 1st time with the Autoglym Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interior gift set my son got me for Christmas :D So bodywork washed, two different wax treatments, wheels cleaned & sealed, tyres treated and relax. Well for 5 mins before son said right gym time dad :? Now back from gym and relax with a cider :D

After_autoglm1b.jpg

After_autoglm2b.jpg

Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI, Samoa Orange on order (11th August), Build week (52), Picked up (22nd Jan) 18", Heated Windscreen, Seat sound system, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal, Double floor

Tell

Post by Tell » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Yes very nice. Available to hire ?.

They do look great when clean.
Ateca Xcellence 190 TDI 4Drive DSG, Rodium Grey, 19", Heated Windscreen, Navigation Plus, Seat sound, Panoramic roof, Xcellence Pack, Adv Comfort & Driving pack - on the road

Lcchull

Post by Lcchull » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Kindness71 wrote:Totally knackered after spending hours cleaning the car for 1st time with the Autoglym Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interior gift set my son got me for Christmas :D So bodywork washed, two different wax treatments, wheels cleaned & sealed, tyres treated and relax. Well for 5 mins before son said right gym time dad :? Now back from gym and relax with a cider :D
After_autoglm1b.jpg
After_autoglm2b.jpg
I'll bring mine as you have done such a good job
1.6se technology ecomotive Samoa orange ( The Satsuma) on the road 16/12/16 ;)

Kindness71

Post by Kindness71 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Lcchull wrote:
Kindness71 wrote:Totally knackered after spending hours cleaning the car for 1st time with the Autoglym Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interior gift set my son got me for Christmas :D So bodywork washed, two different wax treatments, wheels cleaned & sealed, tyres treated and relax. Well for 5 mins before son said right gym time dad :? Now back from gym and relax with a cider :D
After_autoglm1b.jpg
After_autoglm2b.jpg
I'll bring mine as you have done such a good job
:lol: no chance. My father in law turned up and I ended up washing his car and wheels, albeit a much reduced and quicker process than I did on mine. ;)
Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI, Samoa Orange on order (11th August), Build week (52), Picked up (22nd Jan) 18", Heated Windscreen, Seat sound system, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal, Double floor

Saggy

Post by Saggy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 pm

sexy :mrgreen:

and the cars not bad either lol
Red Xcellence 18" 190 4wd DSG Heated windscreen, Tail foot wiggle, SEAT sound, Park Assist I still don't use....

mcderms

Post by mcderms » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:05 pm

After_autoglm1b.jpg
After_autoglm2b.jpg
A man after my own heart :lol: Nice job Kindness ! Haven't touched the Ateca for two weeks due to lack of time and being a bit under the weather. I'll just keep looking at your pristine pictures until I get to spend the usual 3 hours or so on her :lol:
2.0 TDi Xcellence 4Drive; Rodium Grey; 18" Alloys; ACC; Parking Assist; Heated Windscreen; Driving Assist Pack 2 and Space Saver Spare.

Kindness71

Post by Kindness71 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Saggy wrote:sexy :mrgreen:

and the cars not bad either lol
:oops: :oops: ;)

Kindness71

Post by Kindness71 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:10 pm

mcderms wrote:
After_autoglm1b.jpg
After_autoglm2b.jpg
A man after my own heart :lol: Nice job Kindness ! Haven't touched the Ateca for two weeks due to lack of time and being a bit under the weather. I'll just keep looking at your pristine pictures until I get to spend the usual 3 hours or so on her :lol:
yeah it took about 3 hours, which I wasn't expecting. First time I've actually waxed a car as never felt the need before in previous cars. But this lady is a different matter :D

Return to “Members Gallery”