Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Wireless Charging tray

12K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Drmac 
#1 ·
not sure if this has already been discussed but my wireless charging tray has just all of a sudden stopped charging my phones, even though it comes up on screen when you place a phone in the tray, but does not charge the phone.

its in the garage on Tuesday.

#2 ·
That's disappointing! Will keep an eye on mine then - how long have you had your car?

Edit: Just to confirm, that's phones (plural)? I know my work phone has issues with some wireless chargers, but my Samsung is happy as larry with everything I've sat it on so far.

#3 ·
I use an iPhone and a windows phone, both have stoped charging at same time which makes me think it's the tray rather than the qi backs on the phone.

#4 ·
Yes, my work phone is a windows phone and it's evil (personal opinion). If both have stopped then something sounds a little suspicious, yes - did you leave them on the plate for the entire car journey, or put them on, see it not charging then take them off again?

#5 ·
Update, has been into the dealer who has found a fault signal come up, therefore will be replacing it next week.

#7 ·
Good to hear - did they tell you what the exact fault was?

#8 ·
This same fault has now happened to mine. It was in the garage all day today, now it is booked in for a months time for 2-3 days, so a "proper look" can be done. I don't know why they don't just replace the charging tray??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.