Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Running boards

13K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  davidkirk 
#1 ·
Has anyone fitted running boards to their FR? interested to see pics and any recommendations on where to buy.

#12 ·
Everyone has their own particular views on certain extras but I have to admit I'm struggling to see how these would ever serve a functional purpose on a road going Ateca. In off-road vehicles you could argue that they have a role on protecting the bodywork, and with high riding vehicles they could help you climb in. Even if someone was disabled, on an Ateca surely you would get your legs tied in knots if you did anything other than lead with your left leg straight into the car (in a right hand drive car anyway).

#15 ·
I have a disabled friend who is quite short would the running board help her to get in a out the car easier?

#17 ·
davidkirk said:
No longer have the car. But the running boards are quite substantial. I stood on them and no problem getting into car.
Thanks I'll definitely look into it, she's probably fed up of me shoving her into my cars 😂

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.