Ateca for £185 pm

Buy and Sell from other members.
krobbo

Ateca for £185 pm

Post by krobbo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:35 am

Hi All,

From October, I'll have available an Ateca 1.0 TSi S available for lease at £185pm for 10 months, no deposit and hand back at the end of the lease.

I'll be getting a company car before year end, meaning that my Ateca needs to go, which is a shame because it still feels and drives like brand new, having had a couple of niggles sorted at it's service a few days ago.

IMG_1292.jpg

I understand that the lease can be transferred to someone else for a small (£80?) admin fee, providing they pass the finance check.

At the point of transfer I expect there will be about 8000 miles left on the allowance, with an excess mileage charge of 3ppm (+VAT).

I'd be interested in speaking to anyone who would be interested, although please bear in mind that I reserve first refusal for friends and family if they decide they'd like it.

Thanks
Kyle
Ateca 1.0 TSI S Med Blue (Student Special) - Ordered Early March 2017

fossman

Re: Ateca for £185 pm

Post by fossman » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Nice looking car, exactly the same as mine. How come you had to have a service after 12 months? Mine is just over a year old and is still showing 11 months before the next service is due.

I may be wrong but I thought I had read in the Seat Finance terms and conditions that they do not away the transfer of a lease between two people.

However, they do allow you to transfer the lease to a Limited Company.
Leasing a 1.0 TSI Ecomotive S in cheapskate blue for 2 years!

Golfmk56

Post by Golfmk56 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:09 pm

krobbo wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:42 pm
19,000 miles have flown by since I got the car in August - being an active student living in the countryside, I'd say it's not had the easiest time.

Problems of note have been 'one-touch' windows that work when they'd like to, and the power steering sometimes not coming back to life when the engine auto-starts.

The tyres are all ready for replacement, having not lasted as long as I would have hoped... I'll be glad to see the back of the Hankooks though, I've been very disappointed with them.
Are you planning on fitting new tyres before parting with it in October?

krobbo

Post by krobbo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:19 pm

fossman wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 pm
Nice looking car, exactly the same as mine. How come you had to have a service after 12 months? Mine is just over a year old and is still showing 11 months before the next service is due.

I may be wrong but I thought I had read in the Seat Finance terms and conditions that they do not away the transfer of a lease between two people.

However, they do allow you to transfer the lease to a Limited Company.
That's interesting to know! I'll have to check, but they didn't mention that when I spoke with them.

krobbo

Post by krobbo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Golfmk56 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:09 pm
krobbo wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:42 pm
19,000 miles have flown by since I got the car in August - being an active student living in the countryside, I'd say it's not had the easiest time.

Problems of note have been 'one-touch' windows that work when they'd like to, and the power steering sometimes not coming back to life when the engine auto-starts.

The tyres are all ready for replacement, having not lasted as long as I would have hoped... I'll be glad to see the back of the Hankooks though, I've been very disappointed with them.
Are you planning on fitting new tyres before parting with it in October?
That will depend on how many miles I do over the summer!

They do still actually all have 3.5mm on them, I just usually like to change them before that. If they still have 3mm left when I come to move it on, I probably won't, if they're closer to the legal limit, I will.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”