Ateca Xcellence full leather interior for sale

Buy and Sell from other members.
Skippyfuzz

Ateca Xcellence full leather interior for sale

Post by Skippyfuzz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:52 am

Hi
I have for sale a full seat of leather seats from an Ateca Xcellence.
In good overall condition - just odd storage marks. Includes front & rear seats, 4 door cards, and front centre armrest.
I bought these last year as I was looking to purchase an Ateca FR & upgrade the interior.
Ended up buying an Xcellence which already has leather, hence I no longer have a need for these.
Im in Swaffham Norfolk if you wish to view / collect, or I can courier on a pallet.
Looking for £795 for the lot.

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

AlanS

Re: Ateca Xcellence full leather interior for sale

Post by AlanS » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:28 am

Are you sure these are genuine leather. They look like alcantara 'leather' to me which is basically plastic. Its a mixture of polyester and polyurethane. may have some advantages over the real thing but no leather smell or the patina that leather aquires over time. It keeps the vegetarians happy!

Fred99

Post by Fred99 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Nothing remotely like Alcantara. I have Alcantara seats in my Ateca and it is more like suede and certainly has no shine at all.
1.4TSI DSG Xcellence delivered 2/3/17 after 6 months wait. Brilliant Silver. 18" machined alloys. Park Assist. 360º cameras. Power boot. All driver assists. Alcantara. SEAT sound.

Skippyfuzz

Post by Skippyfuzz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:12 pm

Hi Alan
They are from an xcellence model and the brochure lists them as leather, so I assume they are real leather and not the man made alternative. The whole seat is covered in leather.
My previous car had alcantara trim, which is like a suede / cloth based fabric and nothing like either real or fake leather.
Hope this helps.

Last bumped by Skippyfuzz on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:12 pm.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”