Hatchbag boot liner for sale

Buy and Sell from other members.
luca

Hatchbag boot liner for sale

Post by luca » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi all,
I have a brand new Hatchbag brand boot liner for the Ateca for sale.

It's unused, black colour and works with both the rear split seats and 'ski flap' hatch between the back seats arm rest and boot. It also has the rear boot flap attachment to protect the top of the rear bumper. Comes with all the fixings and instructions.

The reason I'm selling is I mistakenly bought it for my Ateca, but my car has the lower non-variable boot floor. This boot liner is for an Ateca with the boot floor in the higher position only.

I had a Hatchbag boot liner for my previous car and it was great, they're good quality and durable.

I will pay postage to within UK mainland. Offered at big discount as I have no use for it. £95 ono.

Contact me on the site for more info and pictures. Website link here: https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/seat-ateca-2016-onwards
1.4 TSI DSG Xcellence Rodium Grey Park Assist Top View Camera Advanded Comfort and Driving Pack Plus Electric Tailgate Heated Windscreen Electrically Adjustable Seat - ordered wk 20 (15 May 2017), confirmed build wk 39, delivered wk 43 (27 October 2017)

Hoddsy

Re: Hatchbag boot liner for sale

Post by Hoddsy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:58 am

Hello

do you still have this for sale if so I m very interested??

do you have any pictures?

Thanks Hoddsy
Xcellence 2.0 tdi 4drive, Blue Lava, 19" performance alloys, virtual pedal, park assist, top cam, Winter pack

luca

Post by luca » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 am

Hi, yes I do still have it. Will see if I can send you a private message on the forum with pictures etc.
1.4 TSI DSG Xcellence Rodium Grey Park Assist Top View Camera Advanded Comfort and Driving Pack Plus Electric Tailgate Heated Windscreen Electrically Adjustable Seat - ordered wk 20 (15 May 2017), confirmed build wk 39, delivered wk 43 (27 October 2017)

Hoddsy

Post by Hoddsy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello I did receive your reply but because I’m new to this forum I can’t pm at the moment so can you email me?

hoddsy_123@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Dale
Xcellence 2.0 tdi 4drive, Blue Lava, 19" performance alloys, virtual pedal, park assist, top cam, Winter pack

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”