Ordered

Cupra Ateca Chat, News, Reviews
KJM

Re: Ordered

Post by KJM » Thu May 16, 2019 3:28 pm

I ordered my Cupra Ateca in rhodium grey February 2nd was delivered yesterday. Ordered the bucket seats (worth the extra in my opinion) and both packs, I like the sunroof but avoided it as I had one fitted in my previous car, used it twice in 3 years so didn't see the point in paying for an option I won't use.
Very early days so can't give any worthwhile feedback, but the difference between comfort and Cupra modes is immediately obvious, should be fun.

sanj sharma

Post by sanj sharma » Thu May 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Had the recall done on my car today has made a massive difference wss squeeking before when braking. The recall itself does not take long

Zill

Post by Zill » Thu May 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Great to see other Cupra owners/becoming owners getting involved here :D
I'm happy to say that at the end of the day the recall items were seemingly fixed very fast at the docks.

I had the handover today so a proud new owner here. What a beast!

There was some documentation with dates that came along with the car regarding the recalls which had been done 30th April/11th May respectively, so not much of a delay at all at the end!

I'll give a further report once I've clocked some miles in.

P.S. Interesting point to note was the fact that if you get a Cupra Ateca with Comfort & Sound pack only, it comes with a full size spare wheel along with the subwoofer in the trunk. If you add the design pack, you forfeit the wheel as it will not fit with the different rim style. This was new info for me today.

CWMM

Post by CWMM » Fri May 17, 2019 11:46 am

KJM wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:28 pm
I ordered my Cupra Ateca in rhodium grey February 2nd was delivered yesterday. Ordered the bucket seats (worth the extra in my opinion) and both packs, I like the sunroof but avoided it as I had one fitted in my previous car, used it twice in 3 years so didn't see the point in paying for an option I won't use.
Very early days so can't give any worthwhile feedback, but the difference between comfort and Cupra modes is immediately obvious, should be fun.
Interesting on two points!

1. That you were able to order the bucket seats - I was told by my dealer that they were not on the system and therefore couldn't be added to the order! :roll:
2. That you car arrived relatively on time - my order had the pano roof maybe this was why mine was so delayed?!

Zill - glad to here the recall items didn't delay yours too much. Tempted to check up on the progress with my dealer but I am sure he is sick of seeing my email address pop up in his inbox!

KJM

Post by KJM » Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm

The bucket seats required a factory order, I don't think there are any in the UK with this option, I wasn't in any rush so I was happy to wait the estimated 12 weeks for delivery.
I did have a bit of a delay (about a week) which was no fault of Seat Lakeside. I think the dealers are trying to shift the original stock from the first batch, these all appear to have the sunroof, but at the time they arrived (last year) the bucket seat wasn't available. Hope you don't have too much longer to wait.

CWMM

Post by CWMM » Thu May 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Just had a message from my dealer - car is at the dealership, 3 weeks from changing my order from factory build to one the was in stock. Organised to pick it up on Saturday :P

Will have to take the GTI for one last drive to say goodbye but can't wait to get in to the Cupra!

Bloobat

Post by Bloobat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Bloobat wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:08 am
Think you must have been very lucky - ordered mine with C&S pack and panoramic sunroof in Rhodium Grey on 20th February and the latest delivery date that I have been given is early June so getting on for 4 months. They say that good things are worth waiting for I suppose. :) :) :)
Just had a further update on the car and another delay with no reason given - now being built this week and delivery to dealer in 4 to 5 weeks time so getting on for 5 months from confirmed order. Very frustrating to say the least. Anyone else experiencing same issues?

Return to “Main Cupra Ateca Chat”