Cupra Ateca Showroom Pics

Cupra Ateca Chat, News, Reviews
Niggly

Re: Cupra Ateca Showroom Pics

Post by Niggly » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:36 am

SO much is right about this car/trim but I just don't understand why they went for chrome tail pipes when all the other Cupra trim is black. Wheels are easily changed and I don't think those on the white car do it justice. Agree too with the £40k price point as we all begrudge paying unnecessary tax. There was some suggestion when this threshold was announced that cars could be sold with retrofit (not aftermarket) wheel upgrades to bring them upto expected spec and enable a price point below where the tax threshold kicks in.
1.0 SE rolling on 18s

felup

Re: Cupra Ateca Showroom Pics

Post by felup » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Caster wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:53 pm
felup wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:53 am
Caster wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Very nice felup + Rodium currently one of my favourite colour options.

Now to try and spec it under £40k to avoid that extra Road Tax :D
Couple of options really, the base car is £35,900 so you're under that £40k benchmark already, then you can add either the Comfort & Sound Pack or Design Pack, specing a car with either of these increase the price to £37,830 and £39,245. Take your pick on what package you want.

I also know that all these launch cars haven't been specified with the CUPRA Bucket Seats, this is a separate option and not even yet on the configurator. The price for these is £1,600. Added with the Comfort & Sound pack still keeps you below that £40k benchmark. Needless to say that colour choices are built into the price already.

Of course, there are potentially deals to be had.
Thanks felup - just interested to know if in addition to the pan roof & spare wheel etc (which are shown as an option in the brochure) I could add perhaps a few of the features of the Comfort pack (maybe ACC, Heated Front Seats & Electric Tailgate) to the Standard model and, if so, what the price for them would be. Think I might be on a loser - but you never know!
Like the rest of the range when it comes to options, it's very limited to the pan roof, spare wheel and bucket seats. Everything else is part of the pack and can't be added separately.

Return to “Main Cupra Ateca Chat”