Adverts

Suggestions & Help using the Ateca Forum
Wookiee

Re: Adverts

Post by Wookiee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Anyone daft enough to complain about someone promoting availability of Atecas on here should be shot and deported. :)
(Wife's car) 2018 Xcellence 1.4TSi; Samoa Orange; heated screen; spacesaver; advanced driving pack; double floor

SEATHarlow

Post by SEATHarlow » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

I just need to make sure it is ok. upsetting potential and existing customers tends to be a bad idea.

Golfmk56

Post by Golfmk56 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Wookiee wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:57 pm
Anyone daft enough to complain about someone promoting availability of Atecas on here should be shot and deported. :)
'
Being someone who certain others would regard as 'daft'...

Websites cost money to run - it doesn't cost us anything to sign up so funds must be sought from elsewhere. If other businesses already pay Rob to advertise and they discover someone is obtaining advertising for free, the chances are they're going to be pretty :o and :x What would happen to this website if they withdrew their advertising revenue?

With that in mind I'd happily complain about promoting the availability of Atecas in this manner so you're welcome to shot and deport me. (I've no doubt others would welcome that happens :D ).

Lets face it - doesn't matter if Rob says yah or nay, the deed has been done and the cars have already been advertised for free.
SEATHarlow wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm
I just need to make sure it is ok. upsetting potential and existing customers tends to be a bad idea.
'
Yeh, but that didn't stop you from doing it. Would it not have been more courteous to have first contacted Rob privately via PM?

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:20 pm

I’ve sent a PM.

Essentially everything mentioned by Golfmk56 is spot on!

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Consider me daft then! :shock: :shock:
(Wife's car) 2018 Xcellence 1.4TSi; Samoa Orange; heated screen; spacesaver; advanced driving pack; double floor

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Ha, don’t worry about it. As it happens I’ve said they can promote the stock ones in case it benefits members on here.

SEATHarlow

Post by SEATHarlow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:41 pm

thanks for the permission rob. I am not one for forums and am unsure of the etiquette so forgive me. it just seemed daft that people are waiting 6 months for cars I have sitting out the back ready to go.
all cars are new and un-registered. all consumer offers are valid. cars must be collected from the dealership in person.

1.4 TSI DSG SE Tech Bila White no options
1.0 TSI SE Tech velvet red Convenience pack (on display in showroom but for sale)
1.0 TSI SE Tech Nevada White Convenience pack
1.4 TSI Xcellence man Nevada White 19" alloys, double floor (due in within 7 days)

please pm me if you are genuinely interested in purchasing any of these vehicles and I will send you my contact details.

thank you

Return to “Website Issues”