Adverts

Suggestions & Help using the Ateca Forum
Rob
Site Admin

Adverts

Post by Rob » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi all,
You will now notice there are a couple of adverts now appearing on the site. I have tried to keep it advert free for as long as possible but to help cover the costs of hosting the site, the anti spam software etc. it has become necessary to begin showing these.

I have kept them to a minimum, there should only ever be a single advert at the top of the screen and a single advert towards the bottom.

Thanks
Rob

Etchings

Re: Adverts

Post by Etchings » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Ok, so long as not too intrusive the site's on my Adblocker WhiteList 8-)
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rhodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

NeilW

Post by NeilW » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Generally not an issue, but there is one that seems to be making the browser think it's still loading something for quite a while and it's this one:

ad1.jpg

Link is to amzn.to/2hQQNeA
1.4 Excellence in Rodium Grey with mud flaps. Collected 21st Jan 2017.

Saggy

Post by Saggy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:20 pm

The ads are targeted I believe (presume so as dog harness came up on mine lol)

If you click on banner In the top right corner to close by the x you have an option not to see a particular ad again if you think it's slowing things up
Red Xcellence 18" 190 4wd DSG Heated windscreen, Tail foot wiggle, SEAT sound, Park Assist I still don't use....

Bartel

Post by Bartel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Oo the ads are targetted
Thats why I keep seeing the ad for mudflaps
1.4 TSI, manual, Nevada white, Xcellence, sunroof, 18" machined, electric boot, rear camera,...

jamesiow

Post by jamesiow » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Just make sure you don't start having add's for Korean or even worse Skoda cars.... :)
ATECA SE 1.0 Technology, Petrol, Manual, Samoa Orange, Park Assist, Convenience Pack, Top view camera with rear view camera, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal, Keyless Entry & Rear Sunblinds.

NeilW

Post by NeilW » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Saggy wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:20 pm

If you click on banner In the top right corner to close by the x you have an option not to see a particular ad again if you think it's slowing things up
I'd spotted the buttons on most of the ads, but oddly not on that one.
1.4 Excellence in Rodium Grey with mud flaps. Collected 21st Jan 2017.

Etchings

Post by Etchings » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:55 pm

jamesiow wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm
Just make sure you don't start having add's for Korean or even worse Skoda cars.... :)
Saggy wrote:

I keep getting ads for my local dealers of a certain large German manufacturer, that happens to own Seat :cry:

Then again were thinking of getting my wife an Up! to commute to work in because she's scared she'll scratch the Ateca when it arrives! :twisted:
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rhodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

SparK

Post by SparK » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Etchings wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:55 pm
jamesiow wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm
Saggy wrote:

I keep getting ads for my local dealers of a certain large German manufacturer, that happens to own Seat :cry:

Then again were thinking of getting my wife an Up! to commute to work in because she's scared she'll scratch the Ateca when it arrives! :twisted:
Ain't it cheaper to repair a scratch than to buy and maintain an up! ? Hehe
1.4TSI XC

SEATHarlow

Post by SEATHarlow » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 am

HI Rob

I want to be totally honest. I work For a SEAT dealer and have 4 Ateca's available within the next 4 weeks 2 of them 1.4 TSI models.
would it be ok to either directly or through you supply the details of these cars with the full model. spec and colour and offer them to your forum members?

as they take so long to get as a factory order I though maybe this might be useful to your members.

if this is un-welcome please delete.

thanks in advance.

Return to “Website Issues”