Hello

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
glasteca

Hello

Post by glasteca » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:20 am

Hello.

Glad there's a resource like this forum :D

I've ordered the SE 1.4 150BHP in Velvet Red, Rear Camera, Double Boot Floor and Spare Wheel on 22 Jan 2018.

Been given build week 10 ( 1st March) with expectation of delivery 4 to 5 weeks thereafter.

I was on Carwow building another Ateca out of interest and noticed there is no 1.4 petrol engine available to choose from and there is no Excellence to choose from, yet the 1.4 is available of SEAT website; I wonder what's going on at Carwow?
Build Week 10, Expect 30 March 2018, SE, Velvet Red, Rear Camera, Double Boot Floor, Space Saver Wheel

Polo

Re: Hello

Post by Polo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Looks like you ordered yours just in time! :D
I am yet to see photos of a Velvet Red Ateca, it was one of the colours I was thinking of going for but wanted to see it first.
glasteca wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:20 am
I was on Carwow building another Ateca out of interest and noticed there is no 1.4 petrol engine available to choose from and there is no Excellence to choose from, yet the 1.4 is available of SEAT website; I wonder what's going on at Carwow?
As of 5th Feb Seat stopped taking new orders for 1.4 Ateca. There's a thread about it on the forum No more 1.4 TSI
Ordered: Ateca FR 1.4
| Rhodium Grey | 19" wheels | SEAT Sound | Spare wheel | Top view camera | Park assist | Heated screen | Advanced driving assistance pack

glasteca

Re: Hello

Post by glasteca » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Thank you Polo,

The thread you shared with me, has filled me with some scare stories, especially of a 31 week wait! I'm going to try and remain positively optimistic about the end of March delivery time I've been told by the dealership.

I've seen Velvet Red here: viewtopic.php?t=1838
Build Week 10, Expect 30 March 2018, SE, Velvet Red, Rear Camera, Double Boot Floor, Space Saver Wheel

Return to “Introductions”