Ordered my 1st Seat Ateca

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
Max2090

Re: Ordered my 1st Seat Ateca

Post by Max2090 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Krnthmsn wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:27 pm
AtecaAngel, I would love to hear what they say to you. I dropped my salesman an email today. Here is what I said and his reply:

“Further to our telephone call yesterday thank you for informing me of the extended date of delivery of my Seat Ateca.
I spoke with Motability as I was unsure of the procedure of what would happen regarding my present car. They have assured me that I can keep my present car and that once the date has been changed on the order form they will send me out new papers for the insurance.

Is it possible to get a build week for the Ateca and also a new due date.”

The reply I got was:

“ Hi Karen

At the moment we don't have a build week for you. It has been excepted by the Factory and as soon as I know I will contact you .

Regards. “
When did you order it?
2019 1.6 Diesel SE Technology manual in metallic white.

AtecaAngel

Post by AtecaAngel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Krnthmsn wrote:
AtecaAngel, I would love to hear what they say to you. I dropped my salesman an email today. Here is what I said and his reply:

“Further to our telephone call yesterday thank you for informing me of the extended date of delivery of my Seat Ateca.
I spoke with Motability as I was unsure of the procedure of what would happen regarding my present car. They have assured me that I can keep my present car and that once the date has been changed on the order form they will send me out new papers for the insurance.

The reply I got was:

“ Hi Karen

At the moment we don't have a build week for you. It has been excepted by the Factory and as soon as I know I will contact you .

Regards. “
What a helpful email! Haha

I have to correct myself, I misread your original post. We actually ordered ours 25th June not July which I think makes it worse we've not heard anything since we placed the order!

I'll comment on your post tomorrow and let you know what the dealer says to us.

AtecaAngel

Post by AtecaAngel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Krnthmsn wrote:

The reply I got was:

“ Hi Karen

Regards. “
Had an email off the Motability SEAT rep we are dealing with today. Our Ateca is being built next week and is on track for the delivery date originally provided.

I hope yours is just an error or a glitch and you have it soon!

Krnthmsn

Post by Krnthmsn » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:52 pm

That’s excellent news AtecaAngel. I spoke with a rep online who quoted me as build week 5 which is 27/01/20. I hope you get your car soon and are really happy with it. You never know I may be a month after your delivery date. Can you let me know when you take delivery of your new 🚘. 😃

Krnthmsn

Post by Krnthmsn » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:59 pm

AtecaAngel wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:53 pm
Krnthmsn wrote:

The reply I got was:

“ Hi Karen

Regards. “
Had an email off the Motability SEAT rep we are dealing with today. Our Ateca is being built next week and is on track for the delivery date originally provided.

I hope yours is just an error or a glitch and you have it soon!
That’s excellent news AtecaAngel . I spoke with a rep online who quoted me as build week 5 which is 27/01/20. I hope you get your car soon and are really happy with it. You never know I may be a month after your delivery date. Can you let me know when you take delivery of your new 🚘. 😃

Return to “Introductions”