My 2nd Ateca

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
Boy_kotong

My 2nd Ateca

Post by Boy_kotong » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:03 pm

Now that my PCP is almost over early 2020, changing it to a newer Ateca but a downgrade now of spec.

Moved to FWD TSI DSG as it’s like a 4.5 k EUR difference for a DSG with 4WD. Also, in Ireland there is no option now for a Surround view camera, not sure why they dont have it here but in UK it comes as standard for XC Lux (XC plus in Ireland). Also no option to add beats for XC.

I’m just disappointed on the options here but overall in terms of performance, Ateca is a really good Compact SUV. I hope the 2nd Ateca (expected to be here by Feb 2020) will not disappoint me.
XC 4WD M/T Rhodium Grey, 18" Performance Machined, 360 Camera, heated windscreen,Blindspot Det, NavSys only, Full link, Seat sound, DAB, other accessories...

tmehanna

Re: My 2nd Ateca

Post by tmehanna » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:24 pm

As much as I love my ATECA, I don't think I will be ordering a new one when the time comes to replace it unless the facelifted model gets a radical interior and dash upgrade. I test drove the XC40 T5 and DS7 Crossback THP 160 last week and when I got back in my Ateca 1.4 Xcellence it felt like a low rent massive downgrade from either.

Return to “Introductions”