My first Ateca!

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
wrekka

My first Ateca!

Post by wrekka » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:42 pm

Hi everyone,

On Saturday I will be picking up my new Seat Ateca 1.5TSI EVO Xperience in Rhodium grey.

My previous car was a Vauxhall Astra j VXR so quite a big difference in both power and styling. This is the first time I’ve ever owned a Seat so any tips, advice or things to look out for would be very much appreciated.

Very happy with the factory options but I really want to get a new set of 18” alloys as the ones that come with the xperience are a bit underwhelming.

Anyway excited to get driving it and looking forward to chatting to you lot about the motor once I’ve got used to it. Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello 👋🏻 . I’m based in south West London aswell so no doubt will see some of you On my travels. Anyway that’s enough waffle for now 😂

Pete.

vectra

Re: My first Ateca!

Post by vectra » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 am

Welcome aboard Pete.

I am sure you will love your new Ateca.
MY19 Ateca FR 1.5Tsi DSG Velvet red, Digital cockpit, Beats audio, Winter pack, Leather, adaptive cruise, Electric boot, Kessy, Lane assist, Connectivity box, Alarm, Kessy, Rear view Camera. 8-)

wrekka

Re: My first Ateca!

Post by wrekka » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:58 pm

vectra wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 am
Welcome aboard Pete.

I am sure you will love your new Ateca.
Thanks, judging by what people are saying on here it’s a very nice car to drive. I’ll post some pics once I’ve picked her up!