Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Ateca's fan club has reached Cyprus too!!! :)

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  elvis6ael 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,

I 've made my order on 7th of May and i proceeded with the down payment until 18/05. I have chosen the Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI 150hp, Capuccino beige with black dashboard , black alcantara seats and dark tinted windows. From Seat they only told me that i will have the car 10 of September. I am not sure if that the fact that Cyprus is a small island, has impact to the flexibility of shipments to Cyprus about new cars. Is it possible for the dealer to know the exact date that he will deliver the car from the first minute of our agreement?

The Xcellence trim for Cyprus, has the kessy option. Does that includes electric tailgate? Or is it always an extra option? I was calling my dealer today for an answer about that but i didn't manage to speak with him so i am still wondering.....

#2 ·
Hi and welcome onboard.

It is impossible for the dealer to give you a date straight away basically because the order didn't even reach the manufacturers at the time you place the order let alone be processed.

I believe there are a variety of packages for kessy but definately keyless entry and electric tailgate can be ordered separately. Depends on the exact specs of your country and what the dealer is negotiating on with Seat abroad

#6 ·
Hey Elvis, you're not the only one from Cyprus on the forum ;)
We even chose very similar specs (1.4 TSI in Xcellence trim) , except I ordered mine in Samoa Orange. Xellence trim in Cyprus does not include the electric tailgate. That's an extra €390, or €540 if you also want the virtual pedal.
As for delivery dates on the island, I ordered mine on Feb 20th and was quoted 3-4 months. It was built on April 20th and I was told it would take 1-1.5 months for delivery, which would be spot on with the original estimate. However, I called the other day and they said they had no verification it had shipped! They'll look into it next week and let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.