Hello

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
mcnutson

Hello

Post by mcnutson » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:24 am

Whilst I'm waiting for my Ateca, I thought I'd have a browse and introduce myslef.

Hi all, I'm Matt.

Recently ordered a 1.4, Xcellence in black with the 19" wheels. Having had a Nissan Qashqai for about 2 years I became really unhappy with it - noises appearing from every possible place, dial covers, interior light fittings, dashboard. Had a horrid experience with Nissan - funny thing is I test drove the Ateca before purchasing the Nissan (friend worked there so saved a lot of money)

Anyway...only 10-12 weeks to wait :shock: but it will be worth it....loved the seats and the feel of the car.....takes me back to the build quality when I had the Leon Cupra, many moons ago!!

Regards

M
Ateca XCELLENCE 1.4 EcoTSI 150 PS 6-speed manual
Black Magic, 19" 'Exclusive' Machined Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels,
Heated windscreen, Driving Assistance Pack, Double floor

stupra

Re: Hello

Post by stupra » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello Matt,

Welcome! The wait will be worth it. I had a Mk2 Lean Cupra K1, lovely car. Blimey it would be 10 years ago now!
You're lucky to get the 1.4 engine as SEAT have ceased taking orders for it now, expecting the 1.5 to come along soon though.

Stu
SEAT Ateca SE Technology in Rodium Grey with Convenience pack. Build week 37, delivery 12th Oct 17.

3 Alteas, an Exeo ST and a Leon Cupra K1 (slightly modified!) all gone but not forgotten.

mcnutson

Post by mcnutson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 pm

stupra wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:26 pm
Hello Matt,

Welcome! The wait will be worth it. I had a Mk2 Lean Cupra K1, lovely car. Blimey it would be 10 years ago now!
You're lucky to get the 1.4 engine as SEAT have ceased taking orders for it now, expecting the 1.5 to come along soon though.

Stu
Thanks Stu!

Yes, in my views the Mk2 was by far the nicer looking. I loved it....... Although, I have read rumours of an Ateca Cupra...? :lol:
Ateca XCELLENCE 1.4 EcoTSI 150 PS 6-speed manual
Black Magic, 19" 'Exclusive' Machined Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels,
Heated windscreen, Driving Assistance Pack, Double floor

stupra

Post by stupra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:54 pm

It should be announced at the Geneva motor show early March.
SEAT Ateca SE Technology in Rodium Grey with Convenience pack. Build week 37, delivery 12th Oct 17.

3 Alteas, an Exeo ST and a Leon Cupra K1 (slightly modified!) all gone but not forgotten.

Fred99

Post by Fred99 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 pm

From what I have read, VAG will be creating an entirely separate brand under the Cupra name with a new badge/logo so it is likely to be called the Cupra Ateca.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/10042 ... rate-brand
1.4TSI DSG Xcellence delivered 2/3/17 after 6 months wait. Brilliant Silver. 18" machined alloys. Park Assist. 360º cameras. Power boot. All driver assists. Alcantara. SEAT sound.

Return to “Introductions”