New owner

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
caveman

New owner

Post by caveman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Well not quite because I haven't got it yet. I wanted a 1.4 TSi SE Technology. My local dealer had four when I called in last Wednesday. When I returned for a test drive on Saturday they had all been sold. However they have been able to find me one in the network. No choice of colour (its Rodium Grey) but I'm happy with that and the dealer will hold it till I'm ready to take delivery at the end of the month.
1.4 TSi SE Technology manual in Rodium Grey

Etchings

Re: New owner

Post by Etchings » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 am

caveman wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Well not quite because I haven't got it yet. I wanted a 1.4 TSi SE Technology. My local dealer had four when I called in last Wednesday. When I returned for a test drive on Saturday they had all been sold. However they have been able to find me one in the network. No choice of colour (its Rodium Grey) but I'm happy with that and the dealer will hold it till I'm ready to take delivery at the end of the month.
Welcome to the forum - lucky find with the engine (it is a superbly good engine).

SE Tech is a good spec - the key things are all there, including the brilliant LED headlights , and the colour is better than average at hiding the dirt 8-)
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

caveman

Post by caveman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:50 am

Thanks. I needed a car at fairly short notice due to changing jobs and I really wanted this engine in this trim. The dealer said he would find me a car somewhere in the network if I wasn't fussy about the colour and he did.
1.4 TSi SE Technology manual in Rodium Grey

stupra

Post by stupra » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 am

Hello Caveman
You'll love it! I've got the Rodium Grey too but through choice. One day, when the sun is shining and it's all sparkly clean, you'll see you did make a good call as those wheels match the paint on the car,plus the blue seats compliment the exterior.
Might see you around Yorkshire!
SEAT Ateca SE Technology in Rodium Grey with Convenience pack. Build week 37, delivery 12th Oct 17.

3 Alteas, an Exeo ST and a Leon Cupra K1 (slightly modified!) all gone but not forgotten.

Return to “Introductions”