Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Collect tomorrow

8K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  MBM 
#1 ·
After 6 month tomorrow is the day.
It will be a great weekend on the roads

Have allready bought gyeon wetcoat for the first wash.

G
#2 ·
Enjoy your weekend! Nothing beats picking up a brand new car with a sunny weekend ahead!

Don't forget to post pics!

PS Have you spec'd the upgraded nav system? If not, I'd love to hear how the Virtual Cockpit works with the standard nav...

#4 ·
Wauv what a car...
First impressions so far so good.
So many new things to learn.
ACC and DSG driving in queue is amazing. At a full stop it starts by it self again... No action has to be made.
One thing I turn off is auto start/stop. What an annoying feature.
Can this be turn off permanently?

#5 ·
MBM said:
Wauv what a car...
First impressions so far so good.
So many new things to learn.
ACC and DSG driving in queue is amazing. At a full stop it starts by it self again... No action has to be made.
One thing I turn off is auto start/stop. What an annoying feature.
Can this be turn off permanently?
If it's like my previous car, a Mazda, then no. It soon becomes normal to turn it off each time you start the engine, a bit like putting your seat belt on. Some people like this feature some don't, I don't. Each to they're own though.

#10 ·
The rims is cheap..
Original seat 19" rims and tires are 20K dkr
The ones I bought cost only 10k dkr.. it is platin p70 with Falken FK 510 -225/45.
They do look nice.. very glad I go for 19"
17" look too boring..
The ride does seems a bit hard.
Can't remember if it felt more comfortable on 17".
Maybe I am Going to test test drive a car with 17" or 18" - so it may be my winter rim choise.

#11 ·
Don't know if it is normal seat service global.
But I am very impressed by the way I had the car delivered.
The dealer took 1 hour where we went through the car and had a walkthrough the service center and welcomed the mechanics..
First impressions is fantastic.... ... Hope it will last on the years to come...

#13 ·
I have the Seat 19", 235/40, pressure with summer tires is 2.4. Smooth and excellent ride...

#15 ·
Check the sticker on the rear of the drivers door frame, it indicates for i, which is for medium load (3 passengers +their bags) and best driving comfort, 2.4 bar. At least, it does so on mine...
The tire pressure depends on the load, so you should you adjust accordingly.

#16 ·
yes ok.. So you use the comfort setting at 2.4..

have you driven on 2.7? if so what is your experience reducing to 2.4..?

as I wrote mine was set at 3.0 which gave me a too hard ride.. lowering it to 2.7 seems much better.
But maybe I will try even lower.. But does have any impact on fuel economy etc.?

#17 ·
New cars are usually factory set to a much higher pressure - often over 4 bar. The dealers should reset it to correct pressures during the PDI - most of them do not.

#18 ·
The owner's manual states (p.308 english, figure 242), that fuel consumption may increase slightly when in comfort. When I changed to summer tires a couple of weeks ago, the Seat garage handed over the car to me with 2.4bar on all tires, have not inflated to 2.7 to see/check the difference.

#21 ·
I have another label...

Same drawing number but with an A instead of a D. Probably has to do with the different engines, tires, thus different pressures.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.