Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Gismo 
#1 ·
Hi All

Just like the title says..i am a newbie here at the Ateca Forum..i got my Ateca 1.4 eco tsi SE technology 4drive DSG 3 weeks ago as a company car and it has been a very good experience enjoying the driving dynamics of the Ateca..for a medium sized SUV it sure handles very well and pulls nice and clean..my only gripe is about the dealer who delivered the car..it sat there for 3 weeks just to install a 12v socket at the rear (as my line of job requires one) ..anyways when it was eventually delivered i noticed that the boot light was not turning on whenever i open the tailgate..upon inspection i noticed that the wire connector for the lamp was not connected..this led me to be suspicious..checked the fluids..brake fluid, radiator fluid were ok..went to check oil level while engine was cold and it was in the minimum..tip of the dipstick only.. no leaks under the car..i am sure it should sit at least in the middle of the dipstick.. anyhow..apart from the experience with the dealer i am absolutely pleased with the Ateca.. SEAT surely has got it right!

#2 ·
Yes, your experience is all to common of many large dealerships. Big is not always beautiful and I prefer smaller dealers who hopefully give a personal service.
Enjoy your car and welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.