Hi from east yorkshire

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mdt
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by Mdt » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:17 pm

My car arrives at dealer today and pick it up tomorrow in morning then I have to pop across to Bradford, should be a nice little run! Looking forward to it.


Warthog
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 12:41 am

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by Warthog » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:27 pm

What engine have you ordered/
Ateca FR 1.5, Velvet Red, Panoramic Sun Roof, Heated Windscreen, Digital Cockpit
Ordered WK17
Confirmed WK19
Build WK38
In UK WK41
Collected WK42 Est


MikeyMike
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by MikeyMike » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 pm

So finally my 1.0 TSI SEL arrived today and oh my god its so good! I had been a little concerned about ordering the 1 litre but it is absolutely excellent. I live in rural North Yorkshire and its really hilly. I drove the car home today and it practically glided up the massive hill near to my home. For anyone concerned about the 1 litre don't be! its a right little pocket rocket. I'm really impressed with it. The car is so nice and has some great features. Perhaps I'm a bit sad but I absolutely love the little Ateca spot light that shines on the ground when you get out. I'm so glad I ordered this car.


Mdt
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by Mdt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Warthog wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:27 pm
What engine have you ordered/
The 1 litre engine.


Mdt
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by Mdt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm

MikeyMike wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 pm
So finally my 1.0 TSI SEL arrived today and oh my god its so good! I had been a little concerned about ordering the 1 litre but it is absolutely excellent. I live in rural North Yorkshire and its really hilly. I drove the car home today and it practically glided up the massive hill near to my home. For anyone concerned about the 1 litre don't be! its a right little pocket rocket. I'm really impressed with it. The car is so nice and has some great features. Perhaps I'm a bit sad but I absolutely love the little Ateca spot light that shines on the ground when you get out. I'm so glad I ordered this car.
You got same as me! Did 150 miles in mine today and am really impressed especially the 1litre petrol engine it has some poke!


MikeyMike
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by MikeyMike » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Yes its really good. I almost though they had sent me the 1.5 TSI by accident. It certainly suits my needs as a family car.


User avatar
Bedlam
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:47 pm
Location: North Yorkshire

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by Bedlam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Where in N Yorks are you MikeyMike?
Ateca 2.0 TDi Xcellence DSG 4Drive in Black, 19" Exclusive Wheels, Top View Camera, Park Assist, Virtual Tailgate Pedal, Heated Windscreen


stupra
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm
Location: Just east of Leeds.

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by stupra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello guys,
I'm in Castleford but looking to move "East of Hull" soon. Are you impressed with the dealers around the Hull area?
I've got the 1.0SE Technology. Give your engines time and miles to loosen up. Mine took around 1500 miles but it's a great engine. Getting 46 mpg now bit that'll drop as the cold weather begins.
SEAT Ateca SE Technology in Rodium Grey with Convenience pack. Build week 37, delivery 12th Oct 17.

3 Alteas, an Exeo ST and a Leon Cupra K1 (slightly modified!) all gone but not forgotten.


MikeyMike
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by MikeyMike » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Bedlam wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 pm
Where in N Yorks are you MikeyMike?
I'm in Malton but from York.


Mdt
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Hi from east yorkshire

Post by Mdt » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:05 pm

stupra wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:28 pm
Hello guys,
I'm in Castleford but looking to move "East of Hull" soon. Are you impressed with the dealers around the Hull area?
I've got the 1.0SE Technology. Give your engines time and miles to loosen up. Mine took around 1500 miles but it's a great engine. Getting 46 mpg now bit that'll drop as the cold weather begins.
Hi, so far I have only just got the car from the local seat dealer so can't speak about servicing etc but sales wise am more than happy so far about the dealer riverside at hull.


Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”