Afternoon all

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bigcarpchaser

Afternoon all

Post by Bigcarpchaser » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:09 pm

New forum member here. Have been a member of a few Car/Fishing/Koi/West Ham forums over the years and have always found them an excellent resource especially when troubleshooting car issues, which I guess is why a lot of members sign up? It's the case for me here as we've taken delivery of a new Ateca for Mrs BCC recently and things aren't brilliant which is slightly irritating to say the least. We've had 2 Discovery's over the last 12 years so are well used to daft faults however, nothing went wrong in the first week of ownership, in fact, the first one (D3) was brilliant until we killed it off roading and the second one (D4) was great too (we didn't abuse that one lol)
Anyway, I have a Cupra 290 DSG which is a real hoot. Never fails to put a grin on my face when engaging "Cupra Mode" and smacking it down a few gears, it really does go like the clappers. If the Ateca Cupra is anything near as good as this then it's on my shopping list next year.

I'll post up a new thread about the Ateca woes as I see a few people have experienced some issues with the latest 1.5 so maybe between us can shed some light on various things.

Return to “Introductions”