Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Pick-Up Tomorrow!

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Barnold71 
#1 ·
Hi.. ordered end of Jan and picking-up Samoa Orange 190 TSI Xcellence Lux tomorrow! It's seemed like a long wait, but actually pretty quick, so really happy :D

Moving from 190 TDI Touran DSG so interested to see how it feels compared to that. Previously had a 170 TDI Yeti, so happy to be moving back to petrol. Last petro car was mk1 Octavia Vrs :D

Happy days!

#2 ·
Sounds nice.
Well wear.

#6 ·
Exactly the same spec as mine which is on order. I just added panoramic roof to allow a little more light into the cabin as being all black thought it might feel a little bit claustrophobic.
But love the Samoa Orange - I've only seen I other on the road so think we will quite a rarity 😀
Hope you enjoy the car.

#7 ·
I moved from a Touran with panoramic roof, so was slightly concerned I'd miss it, but the cabin is fine actually so no regrets.

It's nice to be back in a petrol car after years of diesel. Engine is lovely and smooth and still feels powerfully with revs not going above 3k. Still need to get more miles on it before I can give it the beans 😀

#8 ·
Pick mine up next week (only ordered 23rd of feb) also in orange, the photos make the colours look so much better than online

Davidj241 said:
But love the Samoa Orange - I've only seen I other on the road so think we will quite a rarity 😀
more rare now as i think they have pulled the orange colour form the online build options.

#10 ·
Great Pic... its the car you see on the motorway in July when you are driving to Devon or heading to Dover for the ferry that gives you that feel-good factor. Looks great with the box.
RX100

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.