Ordered my 1st Seat Ateca

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
wazza

Re: Ordered my 1st Seat Ateca

Post by wazza » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Thanks for the update. Better order mine before end of sept. Can't risk waiting till October to see if prices go up or down.

HappyMan

Post by HappyMan » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Krnthmsn wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:17 pm
Just had an update today from my dealer, apparently my new car won’t be built until the end of the year and delivery will be March. He said this will change and the car will be here before the end of the year. I am really disappointed ☹️. I have spoken to motability who have said the dealer has a date for the end of October, but not to worry as the insurance can be extended. I did originally want to keep my Audi for another year but had gone over the mileage by 2000. I thought 4 months was a long time to wait for my Audi but if I have to go to March that will be 8 months which is ridiculous. I see Motability have removed the Ateca off their website, I was offered a change of car but I am tempted to wait it out.
We were told that it would be a seven month wait for delivery from the factory (Poland) in the end, it was significantly shorter - something like 3 months, so don't despair :D

Fred99

Post by Fred99 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:03 pm

Poland??
1.4TSI DSG Xcellence delivered 2/3/17 after 6 months wait. Brilliant Silver. 18" machined alloys. Park Assist. 360º cameras. Power boot. All driver assists. Alcantara. SEAT sound.

Krnthmsn

Post by Krnthmsn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 pm

HappyMan wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:00 pm
Krnthmsn wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:17 pm
Just had an update today from my dealer, apparently my new car won’t be built until the end of the year and delivery will be March. He said this will change and the car will be here before the end of the year. I am really disappointed ☹️. I have spoken to motability who have said the dealer has a date for the end of October, but not to worry as the insurance can be extended. I did originally want to keep my Audi for another year but had gone over the mileage by 2000. I thought 4 months was a long time to wait for my Audi but if I have to go to March that will be 8 months which is ridiculous. I see Motability have removed the Ateca off their website, I was offered a change of car but I am tempted to wait it out.
We were told that it would be a seven month wait for delivery from the factory (Poland) in the end, it was significantly shorter - something like 3 months, so don't despair :D
Thank you, I am hoping it will come sooner. Hoping you are enjoying your new 🚘.

Krnthmsn

Post by Krnthmsn » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Just had an update from Seat UK, apparently I have an unconfirmed date of build week 39 (23/09/19). Three weeks ago it was week 5 end of January 2020. 🤞

Return to “Introductions”