ARE SEAT GONNA PHONE ME?

New to the Seat Ateca Forums? Introduce yourself here
Fatload

ARE SEAT GONNA PHONE ME?

Post by Fatload » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello all i'm pretty new to this so here's the thing. I ordered ATECA 2.OTDI FR SPORT DSG in VELVET RED on 15th of may and i was told that it would take around 13 weeks. Dealer phoned me yesterday and asked would i be OK with SEAT contacting me as there is going to be a delay and he had no idea of how long the delay was and he also mentioned they may wish to compensate me with cash or accessories. i have to say this is a very strange to me what does anyone think about this and what should i ask SEAT if they do phone me. Thanks in advance for any advice or thoughts

Fatload

Re: ARE SEAT GONNA PHONE ME?

Post by Fatload » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:44 pm

SEAT did phone me and offered me £200 in cash or £250 to spend within the seat franchise and even more exciting is my car is just going into production and they say it will be with the dealer in 4-5 weeks and since its the last quarter its MY20

TheGrey

Re: ARE SEAT GONNA PHONE ME?

Post by TheGrey » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 pm

The delay is not massive, I ordered mine last week of May and am expecting it last week of September. It takes 4 to 5 weeks after production to collection so first/second week of October you will have it! Ask the dealership for two years free servicing, its a good deal :)
Ordered: Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG with Panoramic sunroof in Rhodium Grey

Return to “Introductions”