Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Hi from North Wales, UK

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Narrowboat Tony 
#1 ·
Hi, soon to be a new Ateca owner. I have ordered an Xcellence Lux as per my signature. Eagerly anticipated driving an auto as my left knee is far from OK these days.

#2 ·
Welcome - not too far away from you, on the other side of Chester.

Which dealer did you order from?

#3 ·
Hi Rory

Nice to see someone so close to me. I ordered from Stoneacre in Pandy. Next nearest was Crewe and although the in-laws live in Nantwich I couldn't be bothered with the back and too especially if I had to nip back to the dealer for anything.

#6 ·
Colfair said:
Hi Llandudno here, expecting our SE Technology 1.6 DSG on 2nd December (Velvet red too!!). We've had 2 Octavia SE-L in 6 years and not had a problem in 6 years so are expecting similar ?? Sytner Llandudno Junction are very goood , hope that doesn't change.
Hi, when did you order yours? My current lease runs out on the 14th November but it is looking highly unlikely my Ateca will arrive in time.

I've had a build date of wk 44 but I've been told there is always a +/- 2 week change so it could be even later or it may just get here on time. I've been told to enquire on the 14th Oct as they will have a proper build date even down to the time apparently.

I'm hoping that if I were to enquire tomorrow they will say it's ready to be build tomorrow but that is wishful thinking.

#7 ·
Good to see more people getting the ateca, where I live there are lots of Aronas but not many Atecas which is surprising as it is, to me at least, one of the better looking suvs , regardless of price. I do feel that the white colour makes for a very impressive looking vehicle but we went for the velvet red as it was the nearest to our, now discontinued Rio red octavia colour , my wife would have had me washing a white one daily !!
One thing puzzles me tho, is the obsession with order dates, build dates, delivery dates. Is this just a VAG thing as people on the Skoda forum were also very preoccupied with this too. I took the Skoda in for its first mot last Friday and there wasn't a single velvet red car in the compound so I'm assuming that ours isn't here yet, it'll be here when it's here, lol.

#9 ·
Hi there, I am also in North Wales and bought a second hand Ateca 2018 se tech 4drive 2.0 tdi end of January. I would of bought from Llandudno Seat dealer but they would not let me test drive and i was not prepared to buy a car having not seen it in the flesh or driven one as i was coming from a C3 Picasso. So i bought one from my local independent garage. Received very good service and they sold another one last week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.