Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

hello new facelift ateca owner

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bensam1 
#1 ·
recently joined just acquired facelift ateca and have a few problems appreciate anyones help

#3 ·
the volume on the parking sensors wont store,i turn the volume up and they turn down low when i start the car up again,the volume on radio doesnt reduce when parking and ive set it to low,the speed limiter resets to acc and the sign recognition moves off audible and visual +3 setting,the dealer has tested and say things are working as they should,i dont think they are,also when first pulling up to park the front sensors dont sound

#4 ·
Hello. I have the exact same sensor problem on my new face lifted 1.5 DSG so technology. Has your problem been resolved. Have you had any further results. ?

My front sensors didn't start working until I used the automatic parking for the first time and work now, but the sensors volume setting will still not store.

#5 ·
johnhh said:
the volume on the parking sensors wont store,i turn the volume up and they turn down low when i start the car up again,the volume on radio doesnt reduce when parking and ive set it to low,the speed limiter resets to acc and the sign recognition moves off audible and visual +3 setting,the dealer has tested and say things are working as they should,i dont think they are,also when first pulling up to park the front sensors dont sound
Any update? Did you get the issues resolved?

#6 ·
Having studied the manual inside out, it says the front parking sensors don't work until you are within 50cm or (20 inches in old money) of an object before they sound.
You are practically hitting something before they sound which is disappointing. I contacted my dealer who said it is normal for the rear sensors setting to store but not the front. You have to set them every journey. Neither front or rear will store on mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.