Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Xcellence Lux

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mike-p 
#1 ·
Hi guys

I went to collect my 20 plate Xcellence Lux 2.0Tdi DSG from the dealer yesterday, I rejected the car due to the black headlining, which wasn't mentioned in any of the details or the photographs. It looked like a crypt in a power cut.

I was just about to drive off and start searching for another car, when the dealer offered to swap the headlining for a light one FOC. So I naturally accepted (dealers really are desperate for business). Full marks to the dealer, but I have to wait until Thursday to collect it now.

I'm swapping my Yeti L&K 4x4 (my 3rd) for the Ateca, most impressed with the ride and handling and all the 'toys'.

Strangely I found several Ateca dark headlinings on eBay yesterday evening, I wonder how many other people don't like an interior that looks like a crypt. It was acceptable in my Golf R and Cayman S as I knew there wasn't an alternative, but on a long roof SUV, it's too much. Especially coming from a Yeti with a panoramic sunroof.

Anyway, Hi guys, nice to be here!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.