Lead times

All Seat Ateca related discussions

Re: Lead times

Post by 225 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Dealer is stating 14-16 weeks as of now.
This is due to summer shutdown at SEAT factory and WLTP introduction.

Hoping it will be quicker but doesnt sound good.

cbcdesign1

Post by cbcdesign1 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Mine is apparently coming to the dealership next Tuesday so not long to wait now until I finally get my car. Glad I went for Seat though and not Skoda, they are quoting deliveries beyond December now for some models.

Niels Prins

Post by Niels Prins » Sat May 05, 2018 3:42 am

3 weeks ago ordered my Ateca in elche (Spain) waiting time still 4 to 5 months. But still waiting a call from the dealer to have the order confirmed

Though the waiting time suits me well this time, as I expected to buy a cheaper version. But at the end it became a excellence plus with extras. My wife has a perfect taste for a good car.
Seat Ateca Xcellence plus. 1.4TSI DSG7. Orange samoa. Panoramic roof, Full link, spare wheel, adaptive cruise control and digital cockpit .

cmsdrums

Post by cmsdrums » Sat May 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Two days ago told mine might be with dealer in a week or so - another email today and it’s there!! Should be on my drive in 7-10 days, having ordered on 6 March.
SE Technology 1.6 TDI with winter pack, sound pack and space saving spare wheel, reversing camera and velvet red metallic paint. Ordered 6 March 2018, build week 15 (mid April 2018), being collected 16 May 2018 (week 20).

Flipmot

Post by Flipmot » Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Just had a call from dealer to tell me i can collect tomorrow. Today was 10 weeks after ordering so almost bang on 10 weeks after being advised 10-12. :D
On Drive - Ateca Excellence 1.6 Tdi Rhodium Grey + heated windscreen :) Ordered - WK 9 Build - WK 13 Delivery 11th May - Wing mirror scratched while parked (and folded) 13th May:-(

Johng906

Post by Johng906 » Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Got a call from the dealer today, Seat can't build with the options I've selected, something to do with new EU emissions directive. Need to know what the carbon emissions will be with the options included, nit tge standard trim specifications. Order is cancelled for now. Could be weeks or even months until it is sorted. Anyone else have similar happen to them?
1.4 TSI FR, manual, black metallic, leather, heated windscreen, full link, KESSY, elec tailgate, chrome pack, beats audio

Polo

Post by Polo » Fri May 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Johng906 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 pm
Got a call from the dealer today, Seat can't build with the options I've selected, something to do with new EU emissions directive. Need to know what the carbon emissions will be with the options included, nit tge standard trim specifications. Order is cancelled for now. Could be weeks or even months until it is sorted. Anyone else have similar happen to them?
Sorry I'm a bit confused by your post, Do you mean SEAT have canceled your order? Or did you decide to cancel your order? It's just I have a similar car on order to yourself and I haven't heard anything about SEAT not being able to build with certain options selected.

When I made my order my dealer made me aware of the new emissions testing (WLTP) and told me that it would mean a longer wait for my car, which I had to sign paperwork for but they never mentioned not being able to build my spec because of emissions.
Ordered: Ateca FR 1.4
| Rhodium Grey | 19" wheels | SEAT Sound | Spare wheel | Top view camera | Park assist | Heated screen | Advanced driving assistance pack

Johng906

Post by Johng906 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Dealer said it could be weeks or even months before the WLTP could be resolved, and Seat would not build the custom order until resolved. Dealer advised cancel order and see how it plays out..
1.4 TSI FR, manual, black metallic, leather, heated windscreen, full link, KESSY, elec tailgate, chrome pack, beats audio

cmsdrums

Post by cmsdrums » Sat May 12, 2018 11:21 am

Call from dealer yesterday evening - ready to collect this coming Wednesday! 10 weeks from order to collection.
SE Technology 1.6 TDI with winter pack, sound pack and space saving spare wheel, reversing camera and velvet red metallic paint. Ordered 6 March 2018, build week 15 (mid April 2018), being collected 16 May 2018 (week 20).

cbcdesign1

Post by cbcdesign1 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:35 pm

So you have the same collection date as me cmsdrums. I collected mine at 8.30AM this morning. Really pleased with it and love the VC. If I have any complaint its just a slight one, I think its about time Seat improved the resolution on the centre screen, its just a bit cheap looking but otherwise delighted.

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”