Are you happy you bought your Ateca ?

All Seat Ateca related discussions
That Jeff

Are you happy you bought your Ateca ?

Post by That Jeff » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:30 pm

I pick my Ateca up next week sometime and the waiting is making me wonder if i have made the right decision to go for an Ateca or even the Seat make as they are not a maker you see advertised very much.
So the question is are you still happy you bought your Ateca or do you wish you had gone for another model or manufacturer ?
Ateca 1.4 Eco TSI SE Technology

vectra

Re: Are you happy you bought your Ateca ?

Post by vectra » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:28 am

Absolutely happy,
In fact I will be changing it for a new one again next year.
MY19 Ateca FR 1.5Tsi DSG Velvet red, Digital cockpit, Beats audio, Winter pack, Leather, adaptive cruise, Electric boot, Kessy, Lane assist, Connectivity box, Alarm, Kessy, Rear view Camera. 8-)

Chop

Post by Chop » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:49 am

I am also very pleased. You talk about "the make", but you need to think of this as VW. VWs share all their technology with Audi, Skoda and SEAT. The Ateca is essentially a Skoda Karoq and it is built on the same production line in Chech Republic (forgive spelling). The Audi Q3 is built on SEAT's line in Spain. All VWs Group cars share the same engines and DSGs and fundamentally they are of the same quality . I think that this is why Audi has changed its badging; they have realised that people have cottoned on to this and have therefore attempted to make themselves appear superior. Quality of trim, of course, is different across the ranges. Go for it.
2.0 TSI Xcellence in Rhodium Grey, 2020 spec, spare wheel and panoramic roof.

Hyeresman

Post by Hyeresman » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:16 am

I bought mine new in April last year. I bought it 'blind'after reading many YouTube reviews, never been in one, hence no test drive just a good price deal. 100% satisfied with my gamble..

RoyWolfey

Post by RoyWolfey » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 pm

After a string on VWs, I have to say that I prefer my Ateca, I got an amazing deal on an Xcellence Lux, great value for money with a good specification, and find the quality good if not better than previous VWs.
MY19 Ateca 2.0 TSI XCELLENCE Lux Petrol DSG 4Drive in Black Magic

That Jeff

Post by That Jeff » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:36 am

Thanks for the reassuring replies guys, i cant find any "Like" button or any way to be able to reply to you all individually. Pick up my car on Wednesday so i can see me bombarding you all with lots of questions for starters :)
Ateca 1.4 Eco TSI SE Technology

MBM

Post by MBM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:47 am

had mine for 2½ years now and still happy with it. Drive very well.
BUT my next car I will look for a car with a softer ride.
Rhodium Grey, 1.4 DSG, Virtual cockpit, adaptive cruise control, navigation etc.
Denmark.

elevenses

Post by elevenses » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Yes. Tows a large caravan like a Boss, Comfy, practical and acceptably economical with lots of useful kit included.
2016 2.0TDi Xcellence 4drive 190 in metallic White with lots of toys...

Dal22

Post by Dal22 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:37 pm

My first ever Seat, very happy. Only had it since July but it's a great car. I don't find the ride to be too harsh either, if anything its better than I had before... perhaps my Kadjar (which was also running on 19" wheels) was just terrible... haha.
Ateca Xcellence Lux EZ 2.0 TDI 190PS 4Drive DSG | Nevada White

Nick_Grey_FR

Post by Nick_Grey_FR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Very pleased with my 1.5 Tsi FR, bough new October 2018, quiet, comfortable, big enough to get the family in and pretty decent performance particularly after re map ;-) (around 195bhp now) also averaging around 45mpg on mixed driving, don't find the ride too harsh and definitely more pliant then the wife's Audi TT s line.