Thanks

All Seat Ateca related discussions
Shuffler

Thanks

Post by Shuffler » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:16 am

I was in the process of ordering a new FR Sport but reading the negative posts on here I think il look elsewhere . Many thanks for all the input !
Cheers !

Paul.Cambs

Re: Thanks

Post by Paul.Cambs » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:26 am

Be interesting to know what you utlimately choose

Bare in mind you usually only here whats wrong on sites like this, mines been brill and would get another without hesitation if I could choose similar options as mine has.
Yes SEAT is a firm ride and I'd consider the Skoda equivalent next time for a softer ride (and some options still avaialbe with them too), but very happy with mine and it still puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it after 2 1/2 years :-)
'Samantha' is a Feb-2018 Samoa FR 2.0 TSi 4Drive DSG
19" Wheels | KESSY | Power Tailgate | Adaptive Cruise | Top View Camera | Seat Sound
Convenience Pack | Winter Pack | Advanced Comfort and Driving Plus Pack | Heated Front Screen

boristhebold

Re: Thanks

Post by boristhebold » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:24 pm

The internet is full of moans about stuff going wrong. ( I haven't put up any posts stating that I drove it, did 212 miles at 47mpg and it was OK, radio on, no punctures and got home safely cos that's not what we do....)

I've had my FR diesel for 22 mths now...nothing has gone wrong. It has been great as had pretty much every car over the last 25 years to be honest. I test drove it before I bought it so knew how it drove. Hate huge wheels (and the expensive tyres they need) both to look at but also for the poorer ride. Go try one for a few hours, if a dealer won't allow an extended test drive, go to another dealer