What colour?

All Seat Ateca related discussions
stupra

What colour?

Post by stupra » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Forgive me if this is not permitted but I thought the administration of the group should be aware of comments one ex member of this group is posting on the Seatcupra site regarding this site and its administration

Under the Ateca sub section, under the topic of " what colour"

If you need any further information, please ask.

Stu
SEAT Ateca SE Technology 1.0 in Rodium Grey with Convenience pack. Build week 37, delivery 12th Oct 17.

3 Alteas, an Exeo ST and a Leon Cupra K1 (slightly modified!) all gone but not forgotten.

Golfmk56

Re: What colour?

Post by Golfmk56 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Wonder who that is? :lol:

Just read the previous topic where Tobydog highlighted the recent 1.4FR review in WHAT CAR! When I read the part of the review which said:

There’s loads of room in the front...

My immediate thoughts were of that ex member.

mcderms

Post by mcderms » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Golfmk56 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:04 pm
Wonder who that is? :lol:

Just read the previous topic where Tobydog highlighted the recent 1.4FR review in WHAT CAR! When I read the part of the review which said:

There’s loads of room in the front...

My immediate thoughts were of that ex member.
Yeah - many of us know who that is, and Seatcupra.net are welcome to his presence! It was clear - eventually to me - re. this forum that said former member was miffed at the Admin on here for allegedly - in the words of said former member - "nicking" his first pictures of the Ateca in the U.K.

Not posting so much on here these days - mainly due to work etc. pressures, but for what it's worth I'm still following others, and happy to be part of the so called "Misery Forum" as former member refers to it. This forum is a much calmer place due to his absence, but I still think he could have contributed so much more constructively; he just couldn't take any difference of opinion to his !

He's probably watching us all :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
2.0 TDi Xcellence 4Drive; Rodium Grey; 18" Alloys; ACC; Parking Assist; Heated Windscreen; Driving Assist Pack 2 and Space Saver Spare.

CyberGene

Post by CyberGene » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:27 pm

I've missed the quarrels you've had and find Tell as very helpful and positive member on seatcupra forums and was very surprised to see him referring to this forum his way but I realize now you've had your arguments which explains the things. It's such a pity people sometimes have their disagreements, I've lost my nerves in forums in the past and know it's just silly.
SEAT Ateca XCellence 4DRIVE 1.4 TSI DSG (Samoa Orange, 18" Machined, Sunroof, SEAT Sound, BSD + RCTA, ACC, Top View, Park Assist, Full Link) Ordered Oct 2, Built Nov 15, Delivered Dec 22 '17

Saggy

Post by Saggy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi CyberGene

I am one of the ones he refers to as a reinforcer lol

He always felt I would not accept any thing at all could possibly be wrong with an Ateca

Not true at all.
I do tend to be positive about things rather than negative but I accept sometimes things are wrong.

He just didn't like me much and tried to bully me and wasn't happy that I stood my ground

This is a useful forum and I hope
You find the positives in it :)
Red Xcellence 18" 190 4wd DSG Heated windscreen, Tail foot wiggle, SEAT sound, Park Assist I still don't use....

Fred99

Post by Fred99 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:01 pm

CyberGene wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:27 pm
I've missed the quarrels you've had and find Tell as very helpful and positive member on seatcupra forums and was very surprised to see him referring to this forum his way but I realize now you've had your arguments which explains the things. It's such a pity people sometimes have their disagreements, I've lost my nerves in forums in the past and know it's just silly.
It is worth noting that the reason he is not creating the same problems on the other forum is that almost nobody comments on his posts. 90% of all the posts seem to be by him.
1.4TSI DSG Xcellence delivered 2/3/17 after 6 months wait. Brilliant Silver. 18" machined alloys. Park Assist. 360º cameras. Power boot. All driver assists. Alcantara. SEAT sound.

Golfmk56

Post by Golfmk56 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Fred99 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:01 pm
It is worth noting that the reason he is not creating the same problems on the other forum is that almost nobody comments on his posts. 90% of all the posts seem to be by him.
'
Only time before he starts arguing with himself.

You say he conributes 90% of the posts on SEAT Cupra forum? Does he own a Cupra? If he does, wonder if it has enough leg room in the front :lol:

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”