The checklist

All Seat Ateca related discussions
QuadTrax

The checklist

Post by QuadTrax » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

My Ateca is finally (FINALLY) arriving. After waiting for 10 months Seat is now estimating my car will be ready for pickup end of next week! YAY!!!

During the months of waiting I have enjoyed this forum and the great advices given here. So First of all a huge thank you to all the members in here.

I guess here would be the right place to ask:

Besides that there are no visible damages and that all extras have been installed what should I check / pay particular attention to when picking up my new car? Any known production issues?

BR Thomas
Denmark. Ordered: Ateca Xcel. 1,4 TSI DSG, Rhodium grey, park. heater, sunroof, alarm, top-view, all driving and comfort assistance, hands free boot, Full Link, electric hitch and Seat Sound. Ordered mid Dec 2016. Was promised June 2017. Seems to arrive W42

Etchings

Re: The checklist

Post by Etchings » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Great news that it's finally arrived - I made my own checklist from the common/early production faults mentioned on this forum, which you can find here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1544&start=10#p22264

Hope it helps!
QuadTrax wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm
My Ateca is finally (FINALLY) arriving. After waiting for 10 months Seat is now estimating my car will be ready for pickup end of next week! YAY!!!

During the months of waiting I have enjoyed this forum and the great advices given here. So First of all a huge thank you to all the members in here.

I guess here would be the right place to ask:

Besides that there are no visible damages and that all extras have been installed what should I check / pay particular attention to when picking up my new car? Any known production issues?

BR Thomas
Now driving: Ateca XCellence 1.4 TSi in Rodium Grey with XCellence + Advanced Driving Assistance Packs, Double Boot Floor + Space Saver Spare - Ordered week 9, confirmed built week 26&27&28, arrived in UK week 30 - Collected 1st Sept 8-)

QuadTrax

Re: The checklist

Post by QuadTrax » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Thank you Etchings!
Denmark. Ordered: Ateca Xcel. 1,4 TSI DSG, Rhodium grey, park. heater, sunroof, alarm, top-view, all driving and comfort assistance, hands free boot, Full Link, electric hitch and Seat Sound. Ordered mid Dec 2016. Was promised June 2017. Seems to arrive W42

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”