Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

How many miles

7K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Bossdarbo 
#1 ·
Just a silly post to see what miles people have done wife and I have had area since the 22 of August and only done 587 miles. I have my van for work and my wife walks to work as it's round the corner from Home. So it only gets driven at the weekends

#2 ·
Collected mine Thursday 12th. Drove 30 miles home. Went to get the windows tinted today and added another 26. Grief, its got nearly 60 miles on it😊

#4 ·
Day trip to Whitby this weekend should complete 20,000 miles!
So that works out around 10,500 miles completed since we had car mid February.
The rest was Ex Demonstrator.
Car is asking for a Inspection now but had a service mid August. :eek:

#11 ·
1300 miles in 3 months, anticipate 7000 miles a year, try not to take to local shops to avoid those annoying dinks from inconsiderate drivers, walk there now so my Ateca is helping me keep fit😀. Love the car.

#12 ·
I have completed 950 miles since collecting the car on 30/09/17. Still running the car in so wont push it above 3,000 rvs until its done over 1,000 miles. Really enjoing the elevated driving position and the great levels of space it provides compared to my previous saloon. The car has certainly met my expectations and my wife rekons it the easiest car she has ever driven because of the auto DSG and auto handbrake.

#13 ·
Hi all
Had my 1.4TSi Excellence delivered on 13th Oct and have just clocked up 3000 miles. Happy to report no problems, no niggles, no squeaks, no rattles and most importantly no regrets. Having driven various models and specs of Audis A4 fro the last 13 years I did wonder if a Seat might feel a bit of a come down but the Ateca drives equally as well as my last car (A4 Avant 2.0Tdi Technic) but has loads more gadgets, a much better spec and actually feels more comfortable to drive.
Unlike some on here I've experienced nothing but good service and good communication from my dealer and (so far) have no reason to be anything but complimentary about the car and the people who supplied it.........hope that hasn't jinxed my future experiences !
Regards to all
Mogsta65

#14 ·
Just turned 1000 miles after 2 months - all good and still loving it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.