Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Confirmed build week

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  LollyPop7 
#1 ·
Just called Seat UK to see if I have a build date yet.

The girl said it is confirmed for week 10 (2nd week in March) and should be at the dealership roughly 3 or 4 weeks later (start of April).

Ordered on the 10.01.18 - will be interesting to see if this is accurate! :)

Time will tell.

#3 ·
Hi BossTime,

I phoned 0808 5 222 222 - option number 6.

You just need to quote your order reference number (I think it's an 8 digit number) and they'll ask you to confirm your name, address and the car you've ordered.

Let me know how you get on as I think we both ordered around the same time.

Never know, ours might end up on the same boat! :cool:

#6 ·
Congrats! Very quick order, glad they're being so helpful!

I was told by my dealer on the 9th February my car is on it's way. I was confirmed by seat customer services car is in uk 12/2, dealer has not responded to three emails since 9th feb - no idea what's going on/expected delivery date or anything! Getting a bit annoyed now

#7 ·
So far so good Malugani... but I won't get my hopes up too much, you know how these things can be!

Have you still not heard anything from the dealer?

I'd be on their doorstep if I were you! :)

#8 ·
I had a missed call from Seat when at work yesterday and phoned this morning to be told it had been the dealership for a couple of days! Don't know why I hadn't been informed or responded to by the dealer! Collecting Sunday now! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.