S trim

All Seat Ateca related discussions
sutty86

S trim

Post by sutty86 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Well hello,
New member here, currently not owning an Ateca but having a test drive tomorrow and hoping to get through works salary sacrifice for £250 a month all inclusive.

That price is for the standard trim but only £10 upgrading to sat nav.

The SE trim is around 290 is it worth the justification in paying I see there's no cruise control in SE that would be the main luxury I would want also the engine is the 1.0tsi

Also is dab standard? .

Anyone own an S model there is nothing on youtube about the trim.

Well thanks for the forum and hope to participate more

Was also looking at the seat leon you get much more for your money but really need the boot space for holidays etc (3 young children)

Re: S trim

Post by 225 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:11 pm

I would say the se is worth it but obviously you know your finances. What about the Leon estate? Maybe you can get more for your cash there?
The SEAT website has full specs of the trims. Good hunting!

reallywantanateca

Post by reallywantanateca » Tue May 15, 2018 8:27 am

DAB is only standard on SE Tech and above.

SE does have Cruise Control.

SE has 17 rather than 16 inch alloys. SE also gives you Android Auto / Apple Car Play, so you can plug a smartphone in and get Sat Nav. You also get fog lights with SE and Rear parking sensors.

If the extra cost wasn't a big financial burden I would go for SE as the extra equipment is worth it. If the extra cost was a financial burden I would buy used rather than new.
Ateca Xcellence 1.6TDI - Nevada White + space saver spare + heated windscreen

sutty86

Post by sutty86 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 am

Yes thank you for the warm welcome,
I only saw the Leon estate after posting this and you do indeed get more for your money and apprantly a bigger boot.
I can get the 1.4 tsi fr tech for the same price as a 1.0 s model.

Going to view either today or tomorrow
Thanks

Atecamack

Post by Atecamack » Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 am

I initially thought the same as you, go for the S trim on the company car scheme, but when I looked at the extras I would want, I plumped for the SE with a couple of extras.
As much as the SE Tech I rest drove was probably the one I would have gone for if I could have justified the extra cost, the SE has all that I really need. DAB would have been nice, but I can always stream through my phone.

50 days and counting down until delivery.
Ateca 1.0TSi Ecomotive SE. Energy Blue, Convenience pack, Winter pack. Ordered 28/02, delivered 05/06

Rae9911

Post by Rae9911 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:39 pm

I have a Seat Leon SE Tech Estate and it is the worst car I have ever owned, getting rid of it thank god, trading it in for the Ateca. Was told yesterday build week 24 then if it is built then it will be a further 6-7 weeks until delivery so fingers crossed. If you can afford the extra get the Ateca SE Tech .
Ordered Ateca SE Technology 2.0 TDI 4drive 150PS, Privacy Glass, Reverse Camera, Convenience Pack & Towbar pre-installation with hook.
Ordered 27/04/2018.
Build Week 24
Delivery: 18/07/2018

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”