Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

All Seat Ateca related discussions
SCBomorse
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by SCBomorse » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:39 am

Hey Guys.

I collected my Ateca a week ago and have the crossover silver decals on my Samoa orange model. Never seen another Ateca with them and nor has my dealer who is in central Midlands.

Wondered what you guys thought.

20181231_130032.jpg

20181231_130015.jpg

20181231_130006.jpg

20181231_130028.jpg

Ateca 1.6tdi Xcellence Lux DSG in Samoa Orange 8-)


User avatar
Paul.Cambs
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Cambridgeshire

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by Paul.Cambs » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:45 am

didn't the Samoa standout enough !!!!

Like the back and bonnet, not so sure about the sides but it all seems to jell together nicely :-)
'Samantha' is a Feb-2018 Samoa FR 2.0 TSi 4Drive DSG
19" Wheels | KESSY | Power Tailgate | Adaptive Cruise | Top View Camera | Seat Sound
Convenience Pack | Winter Pack | Advanced Comfort and Driving Plus Pack | Heated Front Screen


SCBomorse
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by SCBomorse » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:08 am

To be honest Paul, I hated the decals when I first saw them. When ordering them I nearly asked for the side decals to be removed.

However, now I've seen the car dirty and from a distance it makes the car look much chunkier than standard Atecas. I think it's because it breaks up the mono colour of the boot.
Ateca 1.6tdi Xcellence Lux DSG in Samoa Orange 8-)


User avatar
Paul.Cambs
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Cambridgeshire

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by Paul.Cambs » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:47 am

The more you look at it the better it looks, boot/bonnet are brill, just wonder if the sides the other way up would be better - shaped so they flared to the wheel arch curve

Looks 'younger' some how :-)
'Samantha' is a Feb-2018 Samoa FR 2.0 TSi 4Drive DSG
19" Wheels | KESSY | Power Tailgate | Adaptive Cruise | Top View Camera | Seat Sound
Convenience Pack | Winter Pack | Advanced Comfort and Driving Plus Pack | Heated Front Screen


Billio
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by Billio » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi there,

I'm afraid I don't like decals or Samoa orange at all, though each to their own. As you can see, mine is a more quiet Rodium grey.

Regards

Billio
Excellence 1.4 EcoTSI Rodium Grey, Spare Wheel and Double Floor with Pack 1. Ordered March 8th, picked up 30th June, and it's great.


Flakmunky
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by Flakmunky » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:14 pm

I like it... Reminds me of a Scalextric car!

Not sure it would work with all colours, though it does work with yours.

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it will help others make the decision...
Xcellence 2.0 TDI 190 DSG 4Drive in Lava Blue with:
Digital Cockpit, Top View, Park Assist & Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack Plus 2


SCBomorse
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by SCBomorse » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:02 pm

Paul.Cambs wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:47 am
The more you look at it the better it looks, boot/bonnet are brill, just wonder if the sides the other way up would be better - shaped so they flared to the wheel arch curve

Looks 'younger' some how :-)
I know what you mean, but they're actually shaped to match the metal pressings of the car.
Ateca 1.6tdi Xcellence Lux DSG in Samoa Orange 8-)


SCBomorse
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by SCBomorse » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:04 pm

I'm kind of glad it polarisies opinion, I knew the Samoa Orange would do the same.
The Ateca looks amazing in white but 95% of the ones I see are white or the other 5% are Rhodium.
Ateca 1.6tdi Xcellence Lux DSG in Samoa Orange 8-)


User avatar
Paul.Cambs
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am
Location: Cambridgeshire

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by Paul.Cambs » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:52 pm

I never lose mine in a car park lol
We must have the 0.1 % :-)
'Samantha' is a Feb-2018 Samoa FR 2.0 TSi 4Drive DSG
19" Wheels | KESSY | Power Tailgate | Adaptive Cruise | Top View Camera | Seat Sound
Convenience Pack | Winter Pack | Advanced Comfort and Driving Plus Pack | Heated Front Screen


User avatar
Matthijs82
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Re: Seat decal kit - crossover silver.

Post by Matthijs82 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:43 am

Never seen these, very interesting.
(Not the biggest fan of the colour combo)
Velvet Red Ateca 1.5 DSG FR Business Intense + virtual cockpit, 19" RS7 wheels, several VCDS-coding options added


Post Reply

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”