Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Ateca features

9K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Stevegb 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm about to book a new ateca

Can I ask two questions,
1. Are you happy with the infotainment system? (system looks good for eyes on skoda karoq).

2. Does ateca have speed limiter in cruise control (cruise with speed limiter)?

Thank you

#3 ·
1. More than happy
2. yes believe it does

#8 ·
Hi Brengun. I haven't seen a way to enter a post code. How's it done please?
Sorry. Just found the answer on a different thread. Thanks :idea:

#10 ·
I have changed my mind. The infotainment is crap in my car.
Android Auto constantly crashes. Took it back to the dealer who said they "reset" it and blamed my phone cable.
They gave me "a high quality" for my phone. Which didn't work at all. It only allowed me to charge the phone, not actually connect to use Android Auto.

The issue was never solved so it's being looked at by a different dealer when it goes for its first service next month.

#15 ·
I have changed my mind. The infotainment is crap in my car.
Android Auto constantly crashes. Took it back to the dealer who said they "reset" it and blamed my phone cable.
They gave me "a high quality" for my phone. Which didn't work at all. It only allowed me to charge the phone, not actually connect to use Android Auto.

The issue was never solved so it's being looked at by a different dealer when it goes for its first service next month.
High quality phone lead from Seat on works with certain phones, mostly later iphones. I had one free with the car. OK for charging and little else.

#16 ·
Hi

I'm about to book a new ateca

Can I ask two questions,
1. Are you happy with the infotainment system? (system looks good for eyes on skoda karoq).

2. Does ateca have speed limiter in cruise control (cruise with speed limiter)?

Thank you
Don’t have any issues with the Navi system just a shame I cannot add speed camera alert POI as I did on my previous 2018 Ateca. There are loads of POI’s but seem to be for Europe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.