Delivery Times

All Seat Ateca related discussions
vectra

Re: Delivery Times

Post by vectra » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:26 am

silent ninja wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:17 pm
Build times seem more consistent than a few months back. That's promising.

I ordered 8th March. I'm hoping it's here by early June. Dealer has no update as of yet.
When you say no update,
Did you even get a build week?
MY19 Ateca FR 1.5Tsi DSG Velvet red, Digital cockpit, Beats audio, Winter pack, Leather, adaptive cruise, Electric boot, Kessy, Lane assist, Connectivity box, Alarm, Kessy, Rear view Camera. 8-)

gmaddison

Post by gmaddison » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:18 pm

So its now been 14 weeks since my order. The vehicle went down the production line on 22nd March 5 weeks ago. Still no idea of when ill see the car. Its apparently at the port of exit. At this rate at least it will be on the new (August) reg. To say im disappointed is an understatement.

vinayvedula

Post by vinayvedula » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Same here 12 weeks and still waiting, mine was built and sent to Emden port in Germany by 1st week in April and till today no ship has been allocated. Apparently Grimsby is not accepting any new car cargo till it has space, extremely disappointed.

Tomstring

Post by Tomstring » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:08 am

Good news from me. Ordered 25 January. Now at my dealer having it’s PDI. Available to collect tomorrow 1st May but I’m not available until Friday afternoon. Registration chosen and I’ve taken out the free 7 day SEAT insurance (with a quote to buy a policy for the year if required) while I shop around. If anyone interested it’s a xcellence lux 1.5 DSG Rodium grey.

Roger48

Post by Roger48 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:03 pm

I was very lucky with delivery on my Cupra. I ordered it on 26 February and collected it from the dealer on 12th March. It was the only one in the UK apparently in Rhodium Grey, base spec, otherwise it would have been about 14 weeks. This worked well with my part exchange, a Mazda CX5 with lots of flashing dashboard lights causing all sorts of problems. Mazda could not find the source of the problems, but the Seat dealer took it anyway at a very decent price. I guess it just shows how difficult the new car market is in the UK.

I liked the Mazda, but the Cupra is so much better. Better handling, much better performance and a little smaller, which is good. It could even outrun my wife's oldest friend's Aston Martin DB7! Well, probably.

silent ninja

Post by silent ninja » Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 pm

vectra wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:26 am
silent ninja wrote:

I ordered 8th March. I'm hoping it's here by early June. Dealer has no update as of yet.
When you say no update,
No build week. Nothing.
Dealer checked again today and only said that SEAT haven't updated the system. I expected a bit more after waiting 8 weeks. I'll try again in a week.

gmaddison

Post by gmaddison » Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm

vinayvedula wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:41 pm
Same here 12 weeks and still waiting, mine was built and sent to Emden port in Germany by 1st week in April and till today no ship has been allocated. Apparently Grimsby is not accepting any new car cargo till it has space, extremely disappointed.
vinayvedula - mine was down fro Grimsby, it turned up at the dealer on Thursday. Ship that does the rum from Emden is the Weser Highway and its been doing Immingham for the last month. Your car might land there, im assuming mine did

vinayvedula

Post by vinayvedula » Sat May 04, 2019 8:15 pm

gmaddison wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm
vinayvedula wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:41 pm
vinayvedula - mine was down fro Grimsby, it turned up at the dealer on Thursday. Ship that does the rum from Emden is the Weser Highway and its been doing Immingham for the last month. Your car might land there, im assuming mine did
I got call from dealer, mine came to Grimsby yesterday in a ship called City of Barcelona. Dealer has raised transporter request but might still be few days due to bank holiday. Expecting it by around 14th May.

vectra

Post by vectra » Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 pm

silent ninja wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 pm
vectra wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:26 am
silent ninja wrote:

When you say no update,
No build week. Nothing.
Dealer checked again today and only said that SEAT haven't updated the system. I expected a bit more after waiting 8 weeks. I'll try again in a week.
I am on 3 weeks now and nothing either. :(
MY19 Ateca FR 1.5Tsi DSG Velvet red, Digital cockpit, Beats audio, Winter pack, Leather, adaptive cruise, Electric boot, Kessy, Lane assist, Connectivity box, Alarm, Kessy, Rear view Camera. 8-)

vinayvedula

Post by vinayvedula » Mon May 13, 2019 10:41 am

Mine arrived at dealership today, collecting on Thursday (hopefully).