MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

All Seat Ateca related discussions
mike22
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by mike22 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:04 pm

For a car built in 2020 such display is a joke. It should have been 10" with a better resolution.
Seat Ateca Xcellence 1.4tsi DSG 4drive, Nevada white, 19", el. adjustable brown leather seats, pano roof, el. tailgate, navi system, assist. packet 3


User avatar
Furion
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:32 am

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Furion » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm

dasalias wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:02 am
My dealer has told me mine will be MY20 (build week 32), but he hasn’t told me what the changes are and I don’t think he knows himself.
If you look further into the thread there are a couple of screen shots listing the changes. All the dealers have the info.

The screen shots in the thread are from a dealers mail shot so it is reliable info.
Furion
Ordered 27/06: MY20 : Build Date WK43, Expected Nov - Dec.
Ateca Xcellence Lux 2.0TDI 150 DSG 4Drive, Black Magic.
Current: Jaguar XF 3.0TDV6 MY11


Max2090
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Max2090 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Furion wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm
dasalias wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:02 am
My dealer has told me mine will be MY20 (build week 32), but he hasn’t told me what the changes are and I don’t think he knows himself.
If you look further into the thread there are a couple of screen shots listing the changes. All the dealers have the info.

The screen shots in the thread are from a dealers mail shot so it is reliable info.
All they show is the change to the new frameless mirror so nothing spectacular.
As for the SE spec changes nobody buys the SE basic do they?
2019 1.6 Diesel SE Technology manual in metallic white.


Lamgarsev
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Lamgarsev » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:41 am

Just had my Ateca build week 36 (September) confirmed, ordered 27 May, and also that it will be a MY20. As I am in the military and getting it tax free I have asked the people I am going through for exact changes in the spec. When I get something I will let people know!


User avatar
Furion
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:32 am

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Furion » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Max2090 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:46 pm
All they show is the change to the new frameless mirror so nothing spectacular.
As for the SE spec changes nobody buys the SE basic do they?
Well nothing spectacular if you don't bother to read it or understand it.

Not sure what model you have ordered Lamgarsev assuming Lux UK Spec.

For X-Lux
Frameless mirror
electric drivers seat, (UK spec has been manual)
Updated infotainment system (as fitted in the Tarraco)

.
Furion
Ordered 27/06: MY20 : Build Date WK43, Expected Nov - Dec.
Ateca Xcellence Lux 2.0TDI 150 DSG 4Drive, Black Magic.
Current: Jaguar XF 3.0TDV6 MY11


Max2090
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Max2090 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Furion wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:28 pm
Max2090 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:46 pm
All they show is the change to the new frameless mirror so nothing spectacular.
As for the SE spec changes nobody buys the SE basic do they?
Well nothing spectacular if you don't bother to read it or understand it.

Not sure what model you have ordered Lamgarsev assuming Lux UK Spec.

For X-Lux
Frameless mirror
electric drivers seat, (UK spec has been manual)
Updated infotainment system (as fitted in the Tarraco)

.
I've read it... Wow a frameless mirror.
2019 1.6 Diesel SE Technology manual in metallic white.


User avatar
Furion
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:32 am

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Furion » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:10 pm

This is in Spanish.
Ateca X- Lux MY20 Digital Clock and updated infotainment system
Furion
Ordered 27/06: MY20 : Build Date WK43, Expected Nov - Dec.
Ateca Xcellence Lux 2.0TDI 150 DSG 4Drive, Black Magic.
Current: Jaguar XF 3.0TDV6 MY11


Lamgarsev
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Lamgarsev » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Max2090 - I’ve ordered the FR Sport and you was correct the only addition is a frameless mirror! Pretty boring addition really unless there’s a panel change which is yet to be agreed!!!


Max2090
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by Max2090 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Lamgarsev wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:16 pm
Max2090 - I’ve ordered the FR Sport and you was correct the only addition is a frameless mirror! Pretty boring addition really unless there’s a panel change which is yet to be agreed!!!
Exactly, not really an update to write home about.
2019 1.6 Diesel SE Technology manual in metallic white.


vectra
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:14 am
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: MY20 Spec - Add what you know for sure here

Post by vectra » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Furion wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:28 pm
For X-Lux
Frameless mirror
electric drivers seat, (UK spec has been manual)
Updated infotainment system (as fitted in the Tarraco)

.
I don't think the headunit will be sticking up like the Taracco
It will replace the current one with no press buttons down both sides.


Post Reply

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”