Colour choice

All Seat Ateca related discussions
tobydog

Colour choice

Post by tobydog » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:04 pm

My car is Rodium Grey and looks great when polished up. Not much chance of that recently. My first colour choice was Jungle Green but I changed my mind (chickened out) when I couldn't find any real examples to look at. My car is now two and a half years old so no last minute colour change coming up, however, I finally saw my first Jungle Green Ateca in the wild yesterday. I have to say that it really suits the car and wish now that I had stuck with my first choice. There has only been one Jungle Green car on this forum from what I can recall and I think that's in snowy Sweden and I was getting a bit jealous looking at that. Clearly many people had the same problem with Jungle Green because it was soon dropped. Shame.
Ordered March 20, 2017: 1.4TSI Xcellence manual in Rodium Grey. Extras - heated screen, SEAT Sound / Spare Wheel. Delivered and picked up on June 22, 2017 :D

GrandadChris

Re: Colour choice

Post by GrandadChris » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Don't forget me!!
Yes..I have to agree it does really suit the car..and yes..it is a real shame the colour was dropped...
I live up here in the Peak District and in the time I have owed the Car I have only seen two other Ateca's in Jungle Green...
My Ateca was first registered in November 2017 by which time the colour had been removed but I was very lucky as the car was built in April 2017
but it had been on Showroom Display during that time :D
Ateca Xcellence.. 2.0 TDI DSG-Auto 4 Drive...Jungle Green,19"Exclusive Bi-colour Wheels..Xcellence Pack..Panoramic Sunroof...Winter Pack..Convenience Pack.. Mud Flaps..Etc,

tobydog

Post by tobydog » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Sorry - I forgot GrandadChris in the Peak District. I reckon the reason you've only seen two in all this time is that Jungle Green is great for camouflage and stealth. There's probably hundreds!!
Ordered March 20, 2017: 1.4TSI Xcellence manual in Rodium Grey. Extras - heated screen, SEAT Sound / Spare Wheel. Delivered and picked up on June 22, 2017 :D

elevenses

Post by elevenses » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:59 pm

Ateca looks pretty good in most strong colours, the Green would be lovely, the Orange too!

all subjective of course...

Mine is metallic white, a bit bland but getting some Martini Racing stripes and graphics for it, which should be nice.

Sash

Post by Sash » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:21 pm

tobydog wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:04 pm
My car is Rodium Grey and looks great when polished up. Not much chance of that recently. My first colour choice was Jungle Green but I changed my mind (chickened out) when I couldn't find any real examples to look at. My car is now two and a half years old so no last minute colour change coming up, however, I finally saw my first Jungle Green Ateca in the wild yesterday. I have to say that it really suits the car and wish now that I had stuck with my first choice. There has only been one Jungle Green car on this forum from what I can recall and I think that's in snowy Sweden and I was getting a bit jealous looking at that. Clearly many people had the same problem with Jungle Green because it was soon dropped. Shame.
There was no such option in February, so I chose Rodium Grey as well, I would have chosen Jungle Green in a heartbeat. I think the color choice was pretty poor for MY20 Ateca. It's so strange bearing in mind the intended image of the brand.

GrandadChris

Post by GrandadChris » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:24 pm

tobydog wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 pm
Sorry - I forgot GrandadChris in the Peak District. I reckon the reason you've only seen two in all this time is that Jungle Green is great for camouflage and stealth. There's probably hundreds!!
Ha!!!! the secret is out... :oops:
Ateca Xcellence.. 2.0 TDI DSG-Auto 4 Drive...Jungle Green,19"Exclusive Bi-colour Wheels..Xcellence Pack..Panoramic Sunroof...Winter Pack..Convenience Pack.. Mud Flaps..Etc,

MBM

Post by MBM » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 am

The green is the best looking colour for the Ateca.
I wasnt a choice i Denmark when I ordered. So I also went with the "boring" grey.
I think grey was the second best option. But not that many colours to choose from.
Rhodium Grey, 1.4 DSG, Virtual cockpit, adaptive cruise control, navigation etc.
Denmark.

zippy

Post by zippy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:55 am

Mine is black.
Always liked black.
Love black.

lol
Ateca 1.5 Evo TSI 150 SE Technology

KerryB

Post by KerryB » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:12 pm

zippy wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:55 am
Mine is black.
Always liked black.
Love black.

lol
You'd have got on well with Henry Ford then, and his Model T.... :lol:
Lava Blue Ateca 2.0 Tdi (150) Excellence Lux DSG 4Drive, ordered 20th July 2019 (week 29) with an estimated 4 month delivery date. Update: Built Week 40; estimated ready for collection from dealer by 18/10 (week 42), i.e. 12 weeks from ordering.

Dibs

Post by Dibs » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Definitely Velvet Red, fell in love soon as I seen it, really suits the car with FR styling.
Ateca 2.0 TDI FR 150bhp 19" wheels, Velvet Red

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”