Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

All Seat Ateca related discussions
DELLFAN

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by DELLFAN » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:15 pm

You guys got anymore updates. Mine still being investigated. No idea why it's taking so long when infact it's clear case of either a misbuild and not informing dealers about this.
Xperience Lux 1.5TSI in Lava Blue.

davidjtaylor

Post by davidjtaylor » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:59 pm

I don’t know why it’s taking so long either, I’d say they are stalling. It’s pretty conclusive the vehicle does not have it. All they have to do is check with SEAT re the November release update that added pACC. Seat are aware of this and responded to myself in an email. I have the customer associates email address that dealt with me.
You can easily tell if the vehicle has it as the assistance menu under ACC, has no additional options. As far as I can establish with the pACC vehicles there are options to enable sign recognition and road layout. (These are what the pCC is set to react to, different from just enabling sign recognition only.
There is no reason why the delay.
Hope this helps

ibudde

Post by ibudde » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 pm

My case is still under review by product development. Get a weekly update from the Customer Relations Manager but that's about it. Just coming up to four weeks since I first contacted Seat so will be chasing up next week.

DELLFAN

Post by DELLFAN » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Another update from Seat,they asked to book my vehicle in with another Seat dealer to check my vehicle and confirm that my vehicle doesn't have a PACC as the dealer that sold the vehicle is adamant that my vehicle does come with PACC. What a palava :oops: .

So booked into my local Seat dealer.

davidjtaylor

Post by davidjtaylor » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:58 pm

What a carry on, it’s easy to tell. The assistance menu has 2 extra options if it is pACC enabled those being to make the ACC aware of the road layout and road road signs. Another easy way to tell is when the vehicle was manufactured, this is derived from the VIN number or if you still have the Eu registration certificate the manufacturer date is there. Seat themselves have admitted quite openly that all Seat Ateca’s prior to November 2020 do not have pACC.
Someone is stalling I think, hope you get it sorted.

DELLFAN

Post by DELLFAN » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:52 pm

I know. Did you get yours sorted ?

Beansenior

Post by Beansenior » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:09 pm

davidjtaylor wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:58 pm
What a carry on, it’s easy to tell. The assistance menu has 2 extra options if it is pACC enabled those being to make the ACC aware of the road layout and road road signs. Another easy way to tell is when the vehicle was manufactured, this is derived from the VIN number or if you still have the Eu registration certificate the manufacturer date is there. Seat themselves have admitted quite openly that all Seat Ateca’s prior to November 2020 do not have pACC.
Someone is stalling I think, hope you get it sorted.
I note you refer to VIN number and when it was built. I have an 1.5 Xperience Lux with build date 12 Nov 20 and it doesn’t appear to have pACC. What is the earliest build date for cars with pACC?
VIN number ends with 5779

Thanks

davidjtaylor

Post by davidjtaylor » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:02 pm

DELLFAN yes my dealership sorted mine and now have the car I ordered. It now has pACC, the emails go from Seat helped I think.
As for the VIN query, the number is not that specific, nor have Seat advised when in November the change over occurred. I can only suggest as a fool proof way is to look in the assistance menu, a pACC enabled vehivlcle has 2 extra options there, react to road signs and road layout. If it does not have these 2 options then the vehicle is ACC only.

davidjtaylor

Post by davidjtaylor » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:04 pm

I’ll post a pic of the menu I have showing the extra pACC options. This may help.

Thanks.

DELLFAN

Post by DELLFAN » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:28 pm

davidjtaylor wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:04 pm
I’ll post a pic of the menu I have showing the extra pACC options. This may help.

Thanks.
Glad yours got sorted. That would help if you could you provide the pic of the menu. I am taking mine into dealership tomorrow. In case if they argue I can show them. And as you say I haven't got those extra options in my menu.