Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

All Seat Ateca related discussions
davidjtaylor
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:33 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by davidjtaylor » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:47 pm

86783CCC-D56D-4CD2-B507-7F1A2AF07C66.jpeg

Hi yes I think if you can show them it will help. As I have said there a 2 extra options within the ACC menu enabling the predictive elements of the system.
One thing I have noted is that my previous vehicle had trailer assist also in the menu, on the replacement I cannot now find it. (Not that it matters to me as I don’t have or will ever use a trailer, but maybe a consideration to anyone that may)

Hope this pics help

David.

29B6966B-5110-4EE1-8859-A6BE51C184E5.jpeg


DELLFAN
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by DELLFAN » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:48 am

Thanks. I definitely doesn't have it. Will show these pics if the dealer says my vehicle has got pacc.
Xperience Lux 1.5TSI in Lava Blue.

n16njs
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by n16njs » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:30 am

I finally received my Xperience Lux 2.0 tsi last Tuesday and most admit very impressed overall. I found Predictive adaptive cruise control with exactly same screen shown. Find screen with car towing trailer and on bottom left settings button its in there if car has it. Still getting used to it but honestly it's only useful in my opinion only for longer journeys.Not the most advanced system. I'm only using ACC locally works perfectly for me. Car's ride quality even with 19 inch wheels very impressive, firm ride gives car sportier feel compared to other cars I tried in this segment. Only first week but already love driving car performance, although running in its quick and Dark Camouflage colour highly recommend. I thought car had heated steering wheel when I placed order .Mine doesn't have it but after nearly 7 months wait salesman doesn't remember me asking about it. Dealer though did free Autoglym lifeline finish on car free with full tank of fuel so very happy with that.
Ateca Xperience Lux 2.0tsi 4 Drive Dark Camouflage

davidjtaylor
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:33 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by davidjtaylor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:14 am

DELLFAN wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:48 am
Thanks. I definitely doesn't have it. Will show these pics if the dealer says my vehicle has got pacc.
Yes, it should help. Even the manual says that vehicles with pACC will have this menu. Plus when driving you can see in action. On the driver screen an icon will come up, if a turn, roundabout or speed limit is detected by the system. Normal ACC won’t do this. Good luck and hope you get sorted.

David

davidjtaylor
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:33 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by davidjtaylor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:20 am

n16njs wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:30 am
I finally received my Xperience Lux 2.0 tsi last Tuesday and most admit very impressed overall. I found Predictive adaptive cruise control with exactly same screen shown. Find screen with car towing trailer and on bottom left settings button its in there if car has it. Still getting used to it but honestly it's only useful in my opinion only for longer journeys.Not the most advanced system. I'm only using ACC locally works perfectly for me. Car's ride quality even with 19 inch wheels very impressive, firm ride gives car sportier feel compared to other cars I tried in this segment. Only first week but already love driving car performance, although running in its quick and Dark Camouflage colour highly recommend. I thought car had heated steering wheel when I placed order .Mine doesn't have it but after nearly 7 months wait salesman doesn't remember me asking about it. Dealer though did free Autoglym lifeline finish on car free with full tank of fuel so very happy with that.
I agree it’s no Tesla lol.. but it’s a first tentative step. I like the assisted speed adjustment more than the rias layout detection. I find that way more useful.
But love it or hate it, I think this thread is more about getting what you paid for. I hope DELFAN gets sorted or at least compensated.
I’m pleased you love your Lux, some of the features on there, I wished I had. The digital dash and overhead camera sound really good.
I must admit I’m surprised the blind spot detection wasn’t on the experience too, but there you go.
I’m glad your dealership sorted you out, they sound good. I’m not sure the facelift Ateca Lux was advertised as having heated steering wheel was it? I know had heated seats though. Anyway you sound happy with your Ateca and that’s gotta be the main thing.

David

DELLFAN
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by DELLFAN » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 am

Just been back from the dealer as expected even they haven't got a clue about PACC. So poor and bloody nightmare to explain to them difference between ACC and PACC. I had to show them this thread . Doesn't Seat train there technicians when they release a new facelift with new features ?

I am loosing my patience now.
Xperience Lux 1.5TSI in Lava Blue.

davidjtaylor
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:33 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by davidjtaylor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:18 pm

DELLFAN wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 am
Just been back from the dealer as expected even they haven't got a clue about PACC. So poor and bloody nightmare to explain to them difference between ACC and PACC. I had to show them this thread . Doesn't Seat train there technicians when they release a new facelift with new features ?

I am loosing my patience now.
I bet you are, they are supposed to be the “experts”. There is a major difference between the two systems, the later one being more advanced. It does not help that they don’t know what their looking for.

n16njs
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by n16njs » Sat May 01, 2021 8:37 am

Although I'm pleased with my Car overall I still believe your entitled too some form of compensation for false advertising. I ordered Experience Lux for features advertised on Oct 1st 2020 which included PACC. If vehicle cannot be supplied with this feature then you should be notified and given options to accept or decline vehicle. Playing dumb or putting in small print vehicle you ordered is not what your getting unacceptable. But car industry seems to be law to themselves. Personally I wouldn't accept dealers lack of knowledge as a excuse. I've looked into heated steering wheel and fact mine doesn't have its on me. Car I test drove back last year had it fitted probably as an option.Hope this gets sorted for you soon
Ateca Xperience Lux 2.0tsi 4 Drive Dark Camouflage

rafletcher
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by rafletcher » Sat May 01, 2021 11:31 am

n16njs wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:37 am
Although I'm pleased with my Car overall I still believe your entitled too some form of compensation for false advertising. I ordered Experience Lux for features advertised on Oct 1st 2020 which included PACC. If vehicle cannot be supplied with this feature then you should be notified and given options to accept or decline vehicle. Playing dumb or putting in small print vehicle you ordered is not what your getting unacceptable. But car industry seems to be law to themselves. Personally I wouldn't accept dealers lack of knowledge as a excuse. I've looked into heated steering wheel and fact mine doesn't have its on me. Car I test drove back last year had it fitted probably as an option.Hope this gets sorted for you soon
As I’ve noted before, every advert will carry (somewhere) the caveat “E&OE”, Errors and Omissions Excepted”, just as nearly every TV advert for cars carries some warning about the spec/trim not being the same for all markets. And I expect there’s a “specifications are subject to change without notice” somewhere in the contracts. I’m not trying to minimise your disappointment (although retro-fitters can easily convert your ACC to pACC should you wish), just pointing out that challenging SEAT (for it is they, not the franchise holding dealers) will be difficult, notwithstanding your contract is with the selling dealer. The dealer gets what the factory decide to deliver.

This is my first interaction with SEAT and, whilst not expecting too much from any car dealership, I’ve been disappointed with D.M. Keith, or rather their Cupra “specialist” Callum Lee, who I’ve emailed several times and been completely ignored. And I know he was at the dealership, because I complained to the salesperson about his non-response, and they went and mentioned my enquiry to him. I’ve had an email to the dealer principal in my drafts folder for a while, I think it’s time I sent it. Fortunately the only fault with my car is that the boot light doesn’t work - because it’s not connected to anything, and I’ve thus far failed to find the errant loom connection. I guess it’s a boot trim out job and hope it’s there. I’ll probably leave it for the first service.
2020 Cupra Ateca Limited Edition - Rhodium Grey, Petrol Alcantara, Brembo discs.

n16njs
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 am

Re: Seat Ateca Xperience DSG 2020 facelift query

Post by n16njs » Sun May 02, 2021 9:23 am

Good luck to you. Personally if I'm told car has something on it when I order it and I specifically order car with that feature ,if I'm not informed that feature (PACC) is not on vehicle when I receive it then its not acceptable . Errors and omissions, that's a joke. Car Dealers get away with to much.
Ateca Xperience Lux 2.0tsi 4 Drive Dark Camouflage

Post Reply