Skoda Karoq first look

The place to discuss everything else..
CyberGene

Re: Skoda Karoq first look

Post by CyberGene » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:44 am

Ohh, I see. But Karoq demand will certainly exceed current Yeti demand so there's still some concern for Ateca being given less priority than Skoda's own model.

Someone on the AE website commented Ateca FR is built in Spain and I've also seen here on the forum a member confirming his Ateca was built in Spain too so maybe they've moved some of the production to Martorell already?
On order (Oct 2): SEAT Ateca XCellence 4DRIVE 1.4 TSI DSG (Samoa Orange, 18" Machined, Sunroof, SEAT Sound, BSD + RCTA, ACC, Top View, Park Assist, Full Link)
Currently: SEAT Leon mk3 SC FR 1.8 TSI manual

Fred99

Post by Fred99 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 am

I have seen nothing in the Spanish press about building the Ateca in Barcelona. The new Arona goes on sale this week and that will take up any spare capacity and the new Ibiza is also selling very fast.
1.4TSI DSG Xcellence delivered 2/3/17 after 6 months wait. Brilliant Silver. 18" machined alloys. Park Assist. 360º cameras. Power boot. All driver assists. Alcantara. SEAT sound.

Golfmk56

Post by Golfmk56 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm

CyberGene wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:44 am
Someone on the AE website commented Ateca FR is built in Spain and I've also seen here on the forum a member confirming his Ateca was built in Spain too so maybe they've moved some of the production to Martorell already?
'
The same person comments on nearly every AE article spouting absolute dribble and inaccuracies - my bet is AE will probably close public comments because of him/her.

Although the username is different, you can see by the times on that AE article that the last four or five comments have been made by the same person. It's AE's equivalent of Tell. :D

MrMirfak

Post by MrMirfak » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:34 pm

I wish that SEAT would step up a bit on the interior part like Skoda has done.
Ateca FR 2.0 TDi 190 Lava Blue + all extras

jamesiow

Post by jamesiow » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:54 pm

The even rarer site seems to be the Skoda Kodiaq, only seen 1 so far on the road.
ATECA SE 1.0 Technology, Petrol, Manual, Samoa Orange, Park Assist, Convenience Pack, Top view camera with rear view camera, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal & Keyless Entry.

mike22

Post by mike22 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:41 pm

I dont need a bigger boot, also the el.dash is not something I must have - too many displays in my life already. I miss movable rear seats - this is the only thing that bothers me.

Karoq looks much worse than Ateca though.

Wondering if it would be possible to change the current seats to movable ones??
Seat Ateca Xcellence 1.4tsi DSG 4drive, Nevada white, 19", el. adjustable brown leather seats, pano roof, el. tailgate, navi system, assist. packet 3

Niggly

Post by Niggly » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:52 am

mike22 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:41 pm
Wondering if it would be possible to change the current seats to movable ones??
If only Tell was reading this... :lol:
1.0 SE rolling on 18s

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”